Chapter 13

I woke up to the smell of good food waiting for me in the kitchen. I knew Cameron was cooking something special considering it was the day we leave for our honeymoon. I decided to get out of bed and see what he was up to.
I washed my face really quick and put my hair in a messy bun.
"Hi love" I said, walking into the kitchen.
"Morning baby girl" he replied, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.
"I made us waffles and pancakes" he said with a cute smile.
"Wow, how did I get so lucky?" I whispered in his ear.
"Oh, I don't know honestly" he said, picking me up and placing me on the counter.
He stood in between my legs and kissed my neck, sending chills up and down my body.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you more" I said.
"Impossible" he replied back.
I jumped down from the counter and then we ate our breakfast before we had to pack and get out the door. We packed our suitcases with essential items and then got dressed.
"I still don't know where we're going" I stated.
"That's the point sweetheart" he replied with a small giggle.
We packed all our stuff into his jeep and then took off for our journey ahead of us.
We talked, laughed and listened to a lot of throwback songs. Little moments like these were the moments I lived for.
We finally arrived at our destination and we pulled into the long dirt driveway. The sky was bright blue and the trees swayed in the warm wind. It was perfect day to start off our honeymoon. When we pulled into the driveway, there was a cabin at the end of it that overlooked a huge lake. There was a small boat and a couple jet skis.
"This looks perfect" I exclaimed, taking my seat belt off.
"I'm glad you like it" he replied, opening my door for me.
We grabbed our suitcases and unlocked the door to the cabin. It was beautiful inside. It has wood interior and a huge chandelier in the middle. The ceilings were high and there was a loft on one side with a ladder leading up to it. A huge flat screen TV hung on one side of a wall with a couch in front. The kitchen was huge and it had a granite island and stainless steel appliances. There was one bedroom that Cam and I would share with a huge master bathroom with a jet tub and a waterfall shower.
"I'm honestly speechless. Thank you Cameron" I said, wrapping my hands around his waist and leaning my head on his chest.
"You're welcome. You deserve this. You've been through so much and this is my gift to you darling" he replied, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.
"Now go get your bathing suit on so we can go in the hot tub" he winked.
I unpacked my stuff and dolled myself up a bit. I put my hair in a messy bun, brushed my teeth and applied light makeup.
"Alright, ready?" I asked but he wasn't there.
"Cam?" I said, opening the glass door that lead to the outside.
He wasn't out there already. I wasn't nervous yet, just confused on where he would be.
I felt two hands cover my eyes and I smirked, knowing it was him.
"Don't do that, I was confused" I giggled.
"Sorry babe, I had to" he said and kissed my neck.
I turned around to face him and placed my lips on his, moving in sync with him. His hands traveled to my waist and then down to my butt.
"Hey! Save that for the bedroom..." I said and smirked.
I walked away to the hot tub and got inside, looking at Cameron the whole time.
I winked and he obviously couldn't resist it anymore. He ran towards me and placed his body inside the tub.
"I love you" he said and sat next to me.
"I love you" I replied back.
We sat back and enjoyed the heat on our bodies. I felt his hand travel to my thigh and chills were sent up my spine. We both closed our eyes as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"What was that?" I shot my head up and looked at Cam.
"What?" Cam said, opening his eyes.
"I swear I heard someone in the house" I said, grabbing a towel from the side.
"Baby relax, it was probably just the wind or something" he suggested.
"No, it was so distinct" I said, climbing out of the hot tub, wrapping the towel around my body.
I slid the glass door open and stepped inside, water dropping off my cold body. I looked around and I felt Cam's hand on my back.
"It's okay Y/n, it wasn't anything" he said, stepping past me.
"You're probably right" I finally gave up, laughing at how stupid I probably sounded.
"C'mon, let's go get something to eat" he said, running upstairs to get changed.
I followed behind him, grabbing a crop top, some black ripped jeans and a pair of high top white converse.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"Oh babe, you're gonna need to dress a little fancier than that. You look hot but we're going somewhere fancy" he said.
"Okay" I said, starting to take my clothes off.
"You know what, actually I don't think you should wear anything" he smirked.
"You'd look even better without clothes off" he said, slowly lifting my shirt off and unzipping my pants.
He pushed me onto the bed and I laid there, smiling.
"Why are you smiling?" he asked me.
"You make me the happiest person alive" I replied.
He smiled and then placed his lips onto mine.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you more" I replied back.
"Impossible" he said.