Chapter 1

I sat in a two seater table in the local diner by myself. I liked being by myself. I found it peaceful and when I was by myself, all my problems disappeared, like I didn't have any problems at all.
I grabbed my notebook out of my backpack and set it on the small round table. I scribbled words in it, trying to get through my homework as quick as possible. I was a good student but I just didn't put time into my work. I didn't necessarily like school but I didn't mind it either. The only class I actually liked was english. I liked writing. I liked to write about what I felt or even just make up stories of my own.
"Would you like a refill on that coffee?" the waitress asked me.
"Yes please" I said, shooting her a smile.
She walked away and then brought back the pot of coffee, filing my cup up.
"Thanks" I said.
I refocused and began writing answers in my notebook that I knew were wrong. I suddenly got pulled out of my focus by the ringing of the door.
A group of teenage boys slammed through the door, sitting down at a booth two tables down from me.
"Yoo man I can't believe we just won that game" a tall, dark haired boy said.
"I know, they're the hardest team in the state" a blonde, more heavy kid said.
I kept staring at the tall handsome one with brown hair.
I finally looked away and got back to writing. I took out the required book that we were supposed to read for English and picked up where I left off.
"Hey girl, what are you doing over there all by yourself?" I heard a voice say.
I looked up and made eye contact with the one I couldn't stop staring at earlier.
"Homework" I replied.
"Come over here and join us" he said winking.
I put away my stuff in my backpack since I really don't care about my homework anyways.
I walked over to their table and sat down next to him.
"What's up my names cameron" he said.
"Y/n" I replied, smiling at him.
He smirked back and then introduced me to his other friends.
"This is Jason" he said, pointing to a blonde haired boy with cute dimples.
"This is Mark" he said, pointing to a black haired boy with freckles.
"And the rest of the guys are just on the football team but Mark and Jason are the main homies" he said, laughing.
"Haha hi" I replied nervously.
We all continued to talk and eat, getting to know each other. Honestly cameron was a little cocky but he was hot as fuck.
"Wanna head back to my place?" cameron asked smirking.
"Yes" I said, getting up.
"See ya later fellas" cameron said, smiling at his friends.
His friends whistled as we walked out of the diner.
We walked towards Cameron's truck and he wasn't a gentleman at all. He didn't hold the door, open the door for me, and he barely kept up the conversation.
I didn't think this was gonna be more than a one night stand...but boy was I wrong.