Chapter 12

*A year later*
I was now 18 and Cam was 19. We've lived together for almost over 2 months and i've never been happier. Dylan found a girl and they're both as happy as could be. Cam and I have had our ups and downs but we always get over the fights.
"Y/n, come on we gotta go" I heard my friend Casey yell from downstairs.
"Coming!" I replied, applying my last bit of mascara.
I walked downstairs, Casey was standing with the door open.
"You look beautiful" she said.
"You too Casey" I said and hugged her.
We got inside the limousine and Casey held my hand because she knew I was nervous.
We pulled into the parking lot and my mom was waiting for us at the door.
I ran inside, fixed my makeup and then waited in front of the huge door.
The music started to play and the wide doors swung open. I walked down the aisle with my dad on my arm.
"You look beautiful" he whispered.
I saw Cam on the other side of the aisle and I smiled like I've never smiled before. His face lit up as he saw me in my wedding dress.
My dress was like the one's you saw in movies, rhinestones and a long veil.
Cam grabbed my hands and held them in his.
"Cameron, do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest says.
"I do" Cameron replied and smiled at me.
"Y/n, do you take Cameron to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he repeated.
"I do" I answered, my cheeks becoming a light shade of red.
"I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said and then closed his book.
Cameron leaned in a gave the most passionate yet gentle kiss I have ever felt. We hugged each other for a long time, swaying back and forth.
The ceremony was over and the DJ started to play music and food was being brought out.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you" I replied back.
"I know we're young and it's only been a year since we got back together but wow you have made my life way more complete than I ever thought it could be" he said, pressing his forehead onto mine.
His hands traveled down my back, pulling our bodies closer.
"I've been waiting for this moment my whole life and now that it's finally here, I can't imagine it with anyone else" he said, placing his lips onto mine.
I pulled away and smiled.
"I've never loved anyone as much as I love you Cameron and I want you to know that. You're my world, my everything" I said.
We both smiled and exchanged one last kiss before making our way to the dance floor.
We shared a slow dance together while everyone watched, crying and smiling. This was the happiest day of our lives. We were surrounded by family members and friends, everyone who supports us in every decision we make.
The party lasted for about 3 hours and then everyone made their way home.
Cam and I headed home in our car. We heard the clinking of cans on the back and the sign that blew in the wind that said "just married".
Pulling into our driveway made me happy because I knew that we were happy together and successful even though we're young.
We opened the door to our house, grabbed tubs of ice cream out of the fridge, and then sat down on the couch in our wedding attire.
I laid my head on his shoulder and we put on our wedding video. I kissed his neck and then buried my head into the crook of his neck.