Chapter 11

We parked in my driveway and then went inside.
"I have to get ready for volleyball, I'll be right down" I said and then ran upstairs.
I threw on my spandex, knee pads, and my jersey. I filled up my water bottle and then grabbed my volleyball.
"Okay, ready?" I asked him.
He was asleep on my couch and I smiled to myself.
"Dylan" I said and shook him.
"I'm up, ya?" he said and stood up.
I laughed and then grabbed my keys.
"C'mon" I said.
We got inside my car and drove to the high school where my game was being held.
We walked inside and then I said goodbye to Dylan because I had to go into the locker room where the rest of the team was.
"Heyyyy, you guys ready to win??" I yelled.
Everyone cheered and then we ran out to the court.
It was already halfway through the game and we were winning by a lot.
I looked over to the bleachers and I saw Dylan cheering. He seemed so happy and into the game.
I waved to him and then continued playing.
*Dylan's POV*
She was beautiful. Her body moved where ever the ball was and she was so determined and focused on the game.
I cheered every time they scored a point. I didn't really know the game that well but it was still fun to support her.
"Dylan" I heard from behind me.
"Cam? What are you doing here?" I said with attitude in my tone.
"Listen man, I'm sorry. Can we talk outside for a minute?" he asked me.
"Yeah" I said and got up.
We stood in the hallway and I waited for him to start talking.
"I'm sorry Dylan. I'm sorry for starting a fight last night. I really didn't mean to, I was just caught up in the moment and I got heated when I saw you two kissing. She was honestly the love of my life and I messed all that up. I know that" he said until the buzzer went off, telling us the game was over.
"The one thing I wanted to say was, thank you for making her happy again. She deserves way better and you're the one for her" Cam finished, when Y/n walked out of the gym and saw both of us talking.
"Cam? What are you doing here?" she asked him.
"I knew you had a game today and I knew this would be the only time I would be able to say what I wanted to say to Dylan. And also see you" he replied.
"I'm glad you're happy Y/n. I just wish you could've been happy with me" Cam said and then walked away.
*Y/n's POV*
Seeing Cam again, brought back feelings that I thought I got rid of. His words stabbed me in the heart and all my emotions started to pour out of me once again.
"He's a really good guy Y/n. Go be happy with him, I mean it. You're feelings obviously haven't gone away and I want you to be happy. I love you Y/n and it hurts me to lose you but the most important thing in a relationship is happiness" Dylan said, kissing my forehead.
"I love you too" I said and then ran down the hallway, chasing after Cam.
"Cameron!" I yelled.
He turned around and stopped, a smile stretching across his face.
"What are you-" he said but my lips stopped his words.
I pulled away and pressed him against the wall.
"I know you've made mistakes but you wouldn't be human if you didn't. You're love for me shows that you regret what you did and I trust that you won't do that again. I love you Cameron" I said and hugged him.
"What about Dylan?" he asked.
"He wanted me to be happy. And I'm only happy if I'm with you" I replied and kissed his neck.
"I love you so much. I swear if I ever lose you again, I don't know what I'll do with myself" he said and kissed my forehead.
He picked me up and carried me bridal style to his car.
"You're spending the night. No excuses" He said and placed me in the passenger seat.
"I wasn't going to make up an excuse" I said and winked.
We drove back to his place and went downstairs to his basement where he has a bar and a movie room.
"You're lucky you have all this" I said, sitting down in one of the big chairs.
"You have it too. My house is yours Y/n" he said and smiled.
That made me happy considering I didn't have it easy in life. I couldn't believe that I was with the love of my life, in the perfect house, with the perfect guy.
"Scary, comedy, or romance?" he asked.
"Ooh definitely scary" I replied.
He smiled and then chose a scary movie for us to watch.
He sat next to me, his brown eyes staring into mine. I curled my head into his shoulder and we wrapped up in a blanket.
"You want anything to eat or drink?" he asked me.
"I'll take a beer" I said.
He got up and grabbed us both our drinks and then sat back down.
I decided to lay down and put my hand on his lap. He brushed his fingers through my hair and it sent chills through my body. I closed my eyes and forgot about the movie, letting my body shut down and go to sleep.
About an hour later, I felt Cam pick me up and bring me upstairs to his room.
"I'm sorry, did I fall asleep?" I asked him.
"Yeah but it's okay. You were tired" he said, putting me on his bed.
"Yeah, volleyball always makes me exhausted" I said and laughed.
I looked at the clock on his nightstand and it read 10:30 pm.
"We don't have to go to bed" I said.
"It's okay. You should rest. I'll be downstairs if you need me" he said and then kissed my forehead.
I wrapped myself in the blanket and then shut my eyes.