Chapter 3

I walked into school the next day with head down low. I knew I would have to face Cameron but I wanted to avoid him as much as possible.
I walked to my locker and grabbed my 3 books inside. I walked to my next class and took a seat somewhere in the middle.
"Okay class, get out your notebooks. We're taking notes" Mr. Scott said.
We took notes for about 30 minutes and then we did a worksheet. I mean English is boring so.
The day went by so slowly but finally it was last period.
I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. Big mistake.
"Y/n, what's up" Cameron said, walking over to me.
"What do you want?" I asked him.
I knew his games. He wanted to act like he liked me after what he did. He wanted me to fall into his little trap. And you know what's the sad part, I probably will.
"Okay" I replied.
"Last night was fun baby" he said.
"No it wasn't. You treated me like shit. Your acting like you care when you clearly didn't last night" I said, raising my voice a little.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitors closet.
"You think we're something more than sex buddies? I'm not a nice person. I don't do relationships. Get off my back and let's just have some fun" he said.
"Then don't call me baby and don't talk to me" I said and reached for the door handle.
"Fine" he said and spun me around, placing his lips on mine.
I moved my lips along with his as he ripped my shirt off, running his hands along my stomach.
This time it felt more passionate. I was falling for him and I knew it. He's an asshole but I'm falling for him.
I lifted his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants as he unbuttoned mine.
"Ready?" He asked me.
"Yes" I replied.
We did our thing and then got dressed.
"Why did that feel more passionate than the first time?" I asked him.
"Maybe I'm falling for you" he said and then winked.
I knew he wasn't.
He left first, leaving me by myself.
I skipped that whole period for him. And it was worth it. I walked back to the classroom to grab my stuff and then left. The final bell rang and as I walked outside I heard someone yell my name.
"Y/n! Come on!" Cameron yelled from across the parking lot.
I walked over to his car and gave him a confused look.
"Get in I'll drive you" he said, unlocking the car.
I got in the passenger seat and looked at him.
"What happened to just having sex" I said.
"Y/n, I'm actually falling for you. And I know your falling for me too. I'm sorry for the way I treated you last night. I'm just not used to falling for someone and I wanted to ignore my feelings so I ended up treating you like shit. I'm sorry" he said.
That's the nicest thing I've ever heard come out of his mouth.
"Oh, um...wow. That's really nice. Thank you for apologizing and yeah I do have feelings for you but your really gonna need to show me that you have real feelings for me" I said.
"Of course. You deserve it" he said, backing out of the parking spot.
We pulled into his driveway and memories of last night.
"Wanna stay? Or do you want me to drive you home instead?" He asked.
"I'll stay" I replied.
We went inside and went upstairs to his room.
I set my backpack down and took off my shoes.
I jumped onto his bed and laid down.
"Wanna fuck?" He said smirking.
"Come here" I said.
He leaned over me and placed his lips onto mine, entering his tongue into my mouth.
"Hold on I'll be right back" he said and walked outside of his room.
I picked up his phone and scrolled through his messages.
"Babe"
"Side hoe"
"Main"
"Baby girl 😩😍"
All of these names were in his phone and I was "baby girl 😩😍."
I clicked on "side hoe" and read their messages.
"Let's fuck tomorrow after school" cam said.
"Okay, my house or yours" she replied.
"'Mine 😉"
Okay, can't wait baby" she said.
"😍😩😏😉💦" he replied back and then that was the end.
That was last night after I left his house. I mean maybe he's gonna break it off with them since he realized he likes me.
I placed his phone down just in time because he walked in.
"Okay ready?" He said.
"Can we just take a break and relax" I asked him.
"Sure, I don't mind. Whatever you want" he said and kissed my forehead.
When he kissed me, the smell of smoke intruded my nose.
"We're you smoking?" I asked him.
"Yeah lol sorry, bad habit" he said.
"I smoke too, give me one" I said.
A huge smile appeared on his face as he pulled the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.
He handed me one and I lit it.
"Where are your parents?" I said as I blew smoke out of my mouth.
"They're never here. They travel a lot for their jobs" he replied.
"Oh, my parents are around. They just don't really get along anymore like they used to. Plus my dad is a heavy drinker so" I said.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"It's not your fault" I said, giving a fake laugh.
We laid in his bed and just talked. It felt nice. One thing was on my mind though. His 3 other girls he's been texting.
"I saw you got a text from a contact named 'main'...who is that?" I asked him.
He stayed silent.
"Answer me" I said, raising my voice.
"I used to text a bunch of girls before I met you. I told you, I don't like relationships. But ever since I met you, I started feeling things that I've never felt before. I stopped talking to them last night after you left. They keep texting me but I'm not replying because I'm dropping them from my life" he said.
I put out my cigarette and stood up.
"Well until they stop texting you, leave me alone" I said and walked out.
He chased after me and grabbed my arm.
"Oh come on, it's all good baby. I don't text them back. Isn't that enough?" He said.
"No it's not" I replied and then walked downstairs and out the front door.
Cameron's POV
-------------------
I watched her drive home and then I shut the door. I walked back upstairs to my room and slammed the door.
"How did my life end up like this?" I asked myself.