Chapter 2

I wouldn't call myself a "good" girl but I wasn't bad either. I was a good student, had a couple of good relationships, and I never did any drugs or drank.
"Okay we're here" he said, getting out of his truck.
His house was huge. Like not big but huge. It was a full blown mansion. His house was double the size of mine.
My house was a brown, one level house with two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
We walked inside and surprisingly his house was really clean.
"Do you live here by yourself?" I asked, setting my shoes under the shoe rack.
"Yeah. Since I was like 15" he said.
He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to his bedroom.
"You have a condom right?" I asked him.
"Obviously" he said, taking one out of his drawer.
He pulled off his pants as I pulled off mine and the same for our shirts. He climbed on top of me, ripping the condom wrapper off.
He kissed my neck, leaving small marks. He left a trail of them down my stomach also, causing small moans to escape my lips.
He quickly did his thing and then finished, leaving me on the bed to get dressed.
I put my clothes back on just in time for him to walk out of the bathroom.
"That's it?" I asked.
"Yeah that's it. I do this all the time. I don't just stick to one girl. I bang them all. You're not anything special" he said.
I slammed his bedroom door, walking downstairs to leave his house.
I called my friend to come pick me up since whatever his name is drove me to his house.
"Hey y/n, what's up?" Natalie said,
"Can you please come pick me up? I'm at cameron Dallas's house. you know who he is right?" I said.
"Yeah. I've been there for parties. I'll be there in 5" she said and then hung up.
I waited for Natalie, sitting outside on the curb. He's such an asshole. Like yeah, all I wanted was a one night thing but the whole night was all about him.
Natalie's car finally pulled into his driveway, the headlights beaming into my tired eyes.
I climbed into the front seat and rested my head against the window.
"You okay?" she asked.
"Yeah, thanks for picking me up" I said as we pulled out of the driveway.
"No problem. I'm always here when you need me. Don't worry about it" she said smiling.
"he's such an ass" I said, looking out the window.
"I know. It's okay...forget about him" she said.
I stayed silent and listened to the pounding music. I couldn't forget about him. he had an affect on me.