Chapter 10

A week has passed since the night at the fair. I've been spending a lot of time with Dylan, getting to know him better. Cam still calls and texts but not as much as he used to. I miss him.
"Ready to go?" Dylan asked, walking into the room.
"Yeah, can we grab a bite to eat first? I'm kinda hungry" I said.
"Of course" he said, grabbing my hand.
Dylan was taking me to the beach for our first official date. I was obviously excited but I still couldn't get Cam off my mind. Cam brought me to the beach for our first date.
"Are you okay? You seem a little off" Dylan asked.
"Yeah I'm okay" I replied.
"You know you can tell me anything, right?" he asked.
"Yes" I said.
We picked up some chipotle and then drove onto the beach. We went to one of those beaches where you can drive onto the sand.
"Okay, here we are" he said, opening my door.
"Thank you" I said and smiled.
He opened up his trunk and we sat in the back and ate our food.
"I've been thinking a lot about us and what we could be Y/n. I just want to be able to kiss you and call you mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, grabbing my hand and intertwining it with his.
"Yes" I said and placed my lips on top of his.
He pulled away and hugged me.
"I'm here for you. Whatever you need" he said and then kissed my neck.
"Thank you. It means a lot" I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.
"So what do you say? Wanna go for a swim?" he asked, hopping off the back of his car.
"Definitely. Race you" I said and took off towards the water.
I heard footsteps close behind and then I let out a scream as he picked me up and put me in his arms.
"Let me down!" I yelled, laughing.
"Nope" he replied and then dropped me into he water.
"Oops" he said.
"Oh, I'm gonna get you" I said and chased after him, splashing him with water.
He tackled me and we both fell into the water, laughing until our stomachs hurt.
"C'mon, let's go dry off" he said, grabbing my hand.
We walked back up to the car and sat on the back. He wrapped his towel around both of our shoulders and then we sat, looking out at the ocean.
"It's beautiful" Dylan said, staring at me.
I had a feeling he wasn't talking about the ocean.
I turned and placed my lips on top of his, gently. Our lips moved in sync as his hands traveled to my waist. He put down the back seats so there was more room and then shut the trunk so no one could see us. His lips found mine again and this time it was a little more passionate. His hands explored my body as we kissed. He laid me down and pulled off my shirt. He continued to kiss my neck, leaving tiny marks. I pulled off his shirt and pants and he did the same to me.
"Ever had car sex?" he asked, laughing.
"Nope" I said and then pressed my lips up against his again.
"What if people see?" I asked, breathing heavily.
"They won't, my windows are tinted. Don't worry, I got you" he said and then laid on top of me.
After we finished, we laid next to each other, holding hands.
"I could stay in this moment forever" I said.
"Then let's do it" he replied, kissing my hand.
His body felt so warm next to mine. His presence made me feel comfortable and safe around him.
"I wish I could but I have a volleyball tournament tonight" I said and frowned.
"Ooh I'll come" he said, putting his pants on.
"Okay!" I said with excitement in my voice.
As he put on his pants, his v-line still stuck out and I bit my lip as I watched him.
He smirked and then kissed me, putting on his shirt.
"No, I think that can stay off" I said, pulling it off of him.
He winked and then opened the trunk, jumping out. He grabbed my hand and helped me down. He pressed me against the side of his car and kissed my neck, grabbing my butt. I put my hands on his stomach and felt his abs.
"We have to go" I said and laughed.
We got inside the car and I held his hand the entire way home. He made me feel happy. Everything about him. He even made me forget about Cam.