Chapter 4

It's been 3 days since I've talked to Cameron and I already miss him. His smooth voice as he talked to me and his seductive ways. Everything about him made me feel things I've never felt before.
"Y/n come on, it's the last day of school, let's not be late" my sister yelled from across the hall.
"Coming" I said, grabbing my backpack.
We drove to school and passed Cameron's house on the way. I looked over at it and he was with some of his friends and a couple girls.
They were probably skipping school. Classic popular kids.
"Who are you staring at?" my sister asked me.
"No one" I replied.
"That's such a lie. Tell me" she insisted.
"Cameron.." I answered.
"Y/n, come on. He's the asshole of the school. Stay away from him" she said and parked in a parking spot at the school.
"Whatever, see ya" I said and walked away.
It was only a half day but it seemed like it was even longer than a full day.
At the end of the day, I saw Cameron at his locker alone.
I walked over to him and stood beside his locker.
"Hey" I said.
"Hi" he replied.
"Have you stopped texting those girls" I asked him.
"Yes, please come back to me" he said.
One of his friends walked over.
"Yo cam, who's this?" he asked.
"Some girl in my math class, we were just talking about homework" he answered and my heart dropped.
"Oh cool, are you coming to the game?" he asked him.
"Yeah, see you there" Cameron answered.
His friend walked away and I gave him a glare that told him I wasn't happy.
"Some girl in your math class huh? Okay that's fine" I said and walked away.
I drove home from school and saw that my dads car way in the driveway.
I opened the door and yelled that I was home.
"Hi sweetie, how was school?" my mom asked me as she put some papers down on the table.
"Good but why is dads car in the driveway? Is he here?" I asked her.
"Yeah, we had to talk about some things. Nothing too important. We'll talk later honey" she replied and gave me a hug.
I went up to my room and put my backpack in the closet since it was summer now.
I sat at my desk and took out my notebook. I suddenly got a call and it was one of my friends Jess.
"Hey Y/n, what are you up to?" she asked.
"Writing in my notebook, nothing too interesting. What about you?" I asked.
"Bored...do something with me?" she said.
"Sure, what do you have planned?" I asked her.
"Wait, hold that thought..." I said as I thought about the football game cams friend mentioned earlier that day.
"Let's go to the football game" I mentioned.
"I thought you weren't into that kind of stuff" she said.
"Yeah well I am now" I said and then put my notebook in my drawer.
"Okay. I'll drive. Pick you up at 6:00. See you then, love ya!" she said.
"Love you too" I said and then hung up.
I got up from my desk and went through the clothes in my closet. I picked out an adidas shirt with a pair of ripped jeans and some short black boots.
I sat at my desk and did my makeup a little fancier than usual. I put my hair in two French braids and then grabbed my pocket book.
I waited for about an hour and then got a text from Jess saying that she was here.
I walked out to her car and sat in the passenger seat.
"You look hot" she said.
"You too" I said and then winked.
She turned on the music and then we just talked for awhile until we got there.
"The reason I kinda dressed up tonight...is to make cam...I guess jealous, idk" I said.
"Show him what he's missing girl" Jess said and then grabbed my hand.
We each bought a soda and a popcorn to split and then found a seat in the crowded bleachers.
I kept looking around for cam but I couldn't seem to find him.
"Can you see cam anywhere?" I asked Jess.
"I mean, it's a college football game, it's pretty crowded. Just look around" she replied.
I finally spotted him standing with his friends. He turned around and we locked eyes and he looked at me a way I've never seen him look at me before.
"Found him" I said.
I looked away from him and then looked for a guy I could make him jealous with.
This was going to be a fun night.