Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15
~
>Jerome's POV<
~
The sound of my footsteps was loud as I sprinted towards the alleyway were I saw him disappear.
~
"MITCH!" I yelled, not worrying about anyone waking up, all that matters right now is Mitch. I have to get him back.
~
I heard hushed voices in the distance and followed them.
~
"You never said there was someone with him!" One of the voices said "I didn't see him! What do we do now?" Said another.
~
By that time I had caught up with them.
~
I saw a small figure laying on the ground, unconscious and anger flared thru my body.
~
I ran and, before anyone had time to react I grabbed the small boy and held him protectively against my chest.
~
"No one touches him!" I yell glaring at the three, rather large guys in front of me.
~
One of them chuckled "can't you count? It's three against one, stupid. You don't stand a chance." He grinned slyly his dark curly hair flowing in the wind.
~
"You touch him, you'll regret. It do you understand me?" I said my voice trembling as I held Mitch closer to me.
~
One of the guys looked nervous, "Marcus... Maybe we should leave them alone. I mean, they didn't do anything, a-and all we wanted to do was scare them... Right?"
~
I was hoping that the other guy would agree, and just leave me and Mitch alone, but he looked even more angry than I felt.
~
"No! This is revenge, I spent 18 months in jail because of him!" Spat the angry one, Marcus.
~
"We didn't do anything!" I protested, I doubt Mitch ever put anyone in jail, and I sure haven't.
~
"Not you!" He said as if it was obvious.
~
"He means Adam." Mitch said weakly in my arms.
~
"Mitch! Mitch, are you ok?" I whispered urgently, not paying any attention to what he just said.
~
He laughed softly, "Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're worried?" He said, shivering.
~
Despite everything that comment still made me blush.
~
"Oh it's so sad!" Said Marcus sarcastically, while his friends laughed.
~
"Lets finish this up shall we?" He said evilly.
~
~
~
Thanks for reading 😄

I found you (a merome fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara