Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22
~
>Sky's POV<
~
I was sitting in the car waiting for Mitch and I was getting worried, where was he? He was usually earlier than me but I've been waiting for at lest 15 minutes, that's a lot for Mitch.
~
I heard a ding come from my phone which I always left in the cup holder, hopping it was from Mitch I grabbed it, it was. He was letting me know that he was at his Mom's house.
~
I felt a twinge of anger that he didn't tell me sooner, but I was also relived that he was ok.
~
I drove home alone, it was really boring I almost always drive with at least one other person, but it wasn't very far so I survived.
~
Jerome was waiting for me at the front door, or rather he was waiting for Mitch, I smiled, they were good friends but I knew Jerome had stronger feelings for the kid.
~
As I got out of the car and walked up the steps Jerome gave me a questioning look.
~
"He's at his mom's" I said knowing what he was going to ask.
~
He still looked confused, "why?" He asked "he never told me that he was going anywhere, we had plans tonight...
~
Yeah, I thought, why didn't he tell us he was going to his mom's Mitch told Jerome everything.
~
I looked at the text that Mitch sent me again, It was full of abbreviations and spelling errors, very unlike Mitch. Something was wrong.
~
I ran threw the door and up the stairs until I reached Mitch's neat and tidy bedroom, I grabbed his phonebook and looked for "Mom" or "home" or something.
~
I found it and dialled the number, a woman answered the phone, I guessed Mitch's mom.
~
"Yeah, hi um, I'm Sky I'm a friend of Mitch's" I said not sure how to start this conversation.
~
"Oh," she said sounding a little sad, "well tell him that he should visit sometime, I miss him." My heart sunk, Mitch wasn't here.
~
"Yeah, sure thing, um bye." I hung up.
~
Mitch was in trouble, someone had his phone and he was not at his mom's, I was getting scared but I still told Jerome the situation, he deserved to know.
~
I texted Mitch, or rather his phone asking if this was Mitch and I haven't got a response yet, which was pretty much an answer anyway.
~
Jerome was sitting on the couch freaking out while Ty tried to calm him down, I guessed he already told everyone about Mitch because they were all looking at me for answers.
~
But for once I had no idea what to do.
~
~
~
Thanks for reading 😊
~