Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10
~
>Mitch's POV<
~
I was so confused, I had so many questions. Who was that? Did he hurt sky? What did they say? And "good luck", what's that supposed to mean? Good luck for what?
~
Sky was sitting on the ground, were the giant guy dropped him, I look of shock on his face.
~
"Um Sky, who was that?" I asked tentatively, is he ok, I thought I've never seen him scared, I never thought sky could get scared.
~
"Marcus," he replies giving me a look on concern, "he's- he use to be a friend."
~
"Oh." I said simply. It was clear he didn't want to say anymore, I walked over and offered him my hand to help him up.
~
He took it, but he was shaken up, you could see it in his eyes. It scared me seeing Sky like that, he was much tougher than I was.
~
"Sky? When he said "good luck" was that a threat?" I asked nervously.
~
He turned and looked at me with a look of extreme concern and I knew the answer.
~
"You'll be fine," he said putting on a fake smile "just... don't wander off."
~
I thought of Marcus being almost two inches taller than sky and him being able to lift sky up by his shirt collar effortlessly. I suddenly wished Jerome was beside me, he was the only one who would stand a chance against Marcus.
~
"Trust me," I said looking down "I won't"
~
~
Thanks for reading
~
Please leave feedback even if it's negative.