Chapter 2

~
~
>adam's POV<
~
~
I sat in in class with my legs on top of my desk and my arms crossed behind my head, the teacher ether didn't see or didn't care.
~
I was bored, it was the middle of first period and the teacher keep talking about some boring guy in a boring town who apparently hade an extremely boring life.
~
Like seriously, I thought, who needs to know history anyway.
~
The only reason I was watching was because I was waiting for him to sit down. And, after gesturing continuously to the whiteboard, he finally plops his but down on his "fuchsia" chair.
~
Immediately it emits a loud "crack" and our extremely startled teacher falls to the ground.
~
The class, stifles it's laughter, I turn and grin at my friends, Ty and Jason. Ty returns that grin, knowing that it was me that loosened the chair, Jason merely rolls his eyes.
~
Then something unexpected happened, wile the teacher was busy fussing over his beautiful chair, a kid, a student rushed in and plopped himself down on the desk next to me.
~
He was small, maybe a year or two younger than me, with sandy brown hair and dark, chocolate brown eyes.
~
He looked nervous, and he should be, he was very late and our school hated late students, I learned that the hard way.
~
But, as I looked around I noticed that I was the only one that had seen him come in.
~
Well, I thought, any guy who's that stealthy must be pretty chill.
~
"Hey kid," I whisper just loud enough so he can hear "what's your name?"
~
He looks at me, surprised "um, my name's Mitch..."
~
"I'm Adam," I reply "you got nerve, coming in here that late.
~
"I-I didn't mean to." he said, clearly fearful "I'm kind of new and it was a longer drive than I expected and-"
"Dood, it's fine," I say reassuringly because he looks terrified, "don't worry about it, nobody saw you come in expect me."
~
"But I-" he starts to say but the teacher finally herd our conversation. "Are you two having fun." He says with mock sarcasm.
~
I simply look at him blankly, but Mitch goes stiff. "N-no sir I was just-" "pay attention." He says simply.
~
After that everything got boring again.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! 😄

I would really appreciate any feed back you can give me.

Love, Nat