Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6
~
~
>Jerome's POV<
~
As soon as the boy walked in I just couldn't stop staring at him, I know it probably seemed rude but I couldn't help it, he was just so freakin' adorable.
~
"Jerome what are you doing?" Sky's voice rang through my ears.
~
I reluctantly pulled my gaze from the cute guy, "hmm? oh um, nothing." Trying to look normal. I hoped that the boy didn't notice my staring. what was his name, Mitch?
~
Mitch. What a lovely name, it fit him and his small physique, his innocent face, his- "Jerome what is wrong with you?!?" Questioned sky again.
~
"Sorry I'm just... Tired" I lied realizing that I probably had a stupid idiotic grin on while fantasizing about Mitch.
~
Jason snickered, he was the only one that knew I was bisexual. As much as a tried to hide it, you can't get anything past Jason.
~
"Ok then... Um Mitch do you have any questions?" Asked Adam.
~
"Um, well what exactly is Team crafted?" Replied the younger boy.
I tried not to squeal at the sound of his delicate voice.
~
"Oh right I forgot to tell you," adam says "we're all very good friends, Jason, Ty, Jerome and I and instead of living in the crappy apartments the school provides, we rented a big house that we all live in. What about you, did you rent one of the apartments?"
~
"Oh, um..." Mitch looked embarrassed, it was clear he hadn't made any plans to stay.
~
Sky chuckled,"well you're always welcome to stay with us."
~
I was really glad he said that.
~
~
~
Thanks for reading 😄
~
Please give feedback even if it's negative.