Chapter 26

>Marcus's POV<
~
~
I had put the kid in the stone room down stairs, he wouldn't be able to get out of there, and even if he did, he would still need to get past me and I'm a head taller than him.
~
I picked up my disposable phone that I used to make untraceable call, dialled Sky's number and waited for him to pick up.
~
"Hi" a male voice answered.
~
"It's Marcus, I have Mitch." I said trying to sound as scary as possible.
~
No answer.
~
"If you want him back you need to do me a little favo-" I tried to say but got cut off.
~
"Look de-dude, I'm pretty sure you have the wrong number, I-I don't know any Mitch," said a slurred and annoyed voice. "But sh-should I call like, the police or something?"
~
"Um, no." I said
~
I hung up and called the real number.
~
"Hello?" a voice answered.
~
"Hi, um is this Sky?"
~
"Yes, who is this?"
~
"You don't need to know that," I said trying to sound like those criminals on TV "but I have your missing kid."
~
"You have Mitch, is he ok, is he hurt, can I talk to him?" He said in a frantic voice that I've never heard before. wow, I though, he must really care for this kid, good.
~
"Calm down, he's fine" I said "for now" I added and smiled as I heard sky swallow.
~
"Is this Marcus?" Sky said
~
My smile disappeared,"Yes" I said not bothering to lie.
~
"Marcus, you've gone to far," said Sky angrily "what do you want?"
~
"Glad you asked"