Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

~

>Mitch's POV<

~

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Sometimes I just have to do that, sometimes there's just too much on my mind that I have to think about it again, one last time and then forget it. It's weird I know, but it's calming.

~

What was I thinking about? Everything.

~

If my Mom was ok. Why she hasn't called. If the guys think I'm a wimp. If Marcus is still out to get me. If I failed on that one science test that I forgot to study for. If Jerome likes me.

~

If Jerome likes me?

~

Why do I worry about that? I sat up, why was I even thinking about that? Of course Jerome doesn't like me... Not in that way.

~

"What are you thinking of?" Said a loud, unannounced voice that scared me so much I let out a little yelp.

~

Jerome started laughing, a lot. I blushed, "Oh come on! It's not that funny." I said, but I couldn't help smiling, Jerome had the sweetest little laugh.

~

"But that squeak you made," he said still grinning, "it's just so cute!" I blushed even more, I always made that noise when I was startled it's really embarrassing.

~

"No," I said trying to sound serious and to stop smiling "it's not!"

~

Suddenly he reached forward and grabbed me and, before I could protest, he started tickling me and I couldn't help it I just started laughing and squealing like a child, pounding on his back with my hands in protest, even thought I knew I couldn't get away he was too strong.

~

Before we knew it we were having an all out tickle war, it wasn't exactly fair since I was a lot smaller and more ticklish than he was but we had fun regardless.

~

I couldn't remember the last time I felt to happy and carefree, it was probably when I was with my dad.

~

Eventually Sky heard us and I guess he came up to see what all the laughing was about.

~

But by the time he came up we had stopped and we were just laying on the floor breathing heavily and occasionally chuckling.

~

He gave us the strangest looks, and for some reason Jerome looked embarrassed and said "we weren't- I was just tickling him that was all- it's not what it looks like."

~

I had no Idea what he was talking about or why he was so embarrassed but I didn't care really, I suddenly realized how tired I was, I just closed my eye's and fell asleep right there.

~

~

~

Thanks for reading😄