Chapter 7 | Partyy

"Mark you made it!" Jimin screamed as he pulled me into a hug as soon as I stepped into the house, clearly intoxicated.
I remember what happened last time. I was right here, at the front door which leads to a staircase. If you walked past the staircase, you'd find yourself in a downstairs hallway to the bathroom and spare room. The lounge room was to the left, the dining room at the end of the house, and to the right was the kitchen. I can't remember what was on the left of the house, or even upstairs.
"Jimin, you're drunk!" I screamed back at him with the same tone of voice he used with me, causing everyone to laugh.
"Jungkook you're cute!" Tae yelled, the laughter stopped.
"Uhh...thanks." Jungkook muttered and lowered his face, a familiar pink shade spreading across them.
"What? I thought we were stating the obvious." Tawhyung laughed and pulled Jungkook into an embrace.
"Just date already!" a young girls voice yelled at us, coming somewhere from the lounge room.
"I'm working on it." Taehyung mumbled, and like all other times, I was the only one to hear it. I swear these boys need to get their hearing checked.
"Where's everyone else?" I asked Jimin, searching my surroundings.
I was surrounded by drunk teens who just wanted to have a good time... kick back, forget about school. All that teenage stuff.
"Jin and Rapmon went somewhere, I can't remember where... Suga's on the couch I think?" Jimin slurred, flinging his arm around my shoulder.
"Okay, thanks a lot Jimin..." I smiled nervously, prying his arm off my shoulder. "I'm gonna go get a drink."
"Okay! I'll wait here!" he smiled and started giglling like a school girl.
After finding my way through the crowd, I darted down the hall and locked myself in the bathroom and waited 5 minutes, knowing Jimin would come looking for me.
Don't get me wrong, Jimin is great, but I honestly just came for a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now.
"Maarrrkk~" I heard Jimin sing, his voice getting closer, "have you seen Mark?"
Jimin's voice was right outside the bathroom and I swear my heart jumped out of my chest.
"I think he went outside, go check." the voice spoke, Amber.
"Thanks Amber." Jimin squealed and ran outside.
I heard a knock on the door, "He's gone Tuan."
I swung the door open and engulfed her in a hug, "You're the best Amber."
"I know I am." She laughed and pushed me away, only to ruffle my hair. "Why don't you go into the lounge room before Jimin realises I was lying."
"Good idea," I smiled. "See ya later."
----
It had been a good two hours at the party, Jimin had passed out so Suga took him home. Jin and Rapmon said they had some sort of practice to get to, but we all know what they were really doing. Jungkook and Tae are having a drunk conversation and J-Hope is talking up some girl from a younger grade. The party had surprisingly died down, mostly because everyone was too drunk to actually keep partying. I would be lying if I said I didn't drink, but I know my limits and would never go past them. I was just about to get another drink when I saw something so disgusting, I wanted to vomit, and it wasn't because of the alcohol.

There was a girl.
On the couch.
But she wasn't alone.
She was making out.
With Jackson Wang.

I had never felt this jealous in my life...well with one exception.

// Mark's Memories- Grade 3//
"Mark do you like grapes?" Jackson said, pulling a green grape from the bunch his mother had bought for us.
"They're alright." I replied and looked around the school oval.
We were sitting under a tree at lunch, just enjoying our grapes and some alone time.
"Do you ever feel like getting more best friends?" Jackson asked, after plopping a grape into his mouth.
"What?" I asked, shocked. I turned to face him.
"Getting more friends, I mean, what happens if we don't become best friends anymore?" Jackson sighed, leaning his head on my shoulder.
I was speechless, which made him talk even more.
"I've been talking to JinYoung and he invited me to hang out with him, I just thought maybe we could get more friends, just incase you get another best friend." Jackson explained.
"I will never ever ever get another best friend!" I exclaimed and threw my arm around his shoulder.
"But JinYoung seems really fun, I played with him yesterday when you were sick and he was really fun, we even have a handshake!" Jackson smiled.
Jealousy was not the right word. I was beyond jealous. Handshake? He even said JinYoung was fun!
"But you have me." I exclaimed and acted like I was hurt. Well... I was.
"I know, sorry." He apologised.
"I'm sorry too."
"...."
"...."
"Promise me you will never ever leave me." He broke the silence and crawled to sit in front of me.
"I promise!" I smiled and extended my pinky, he wrapped his pinky around mine in return.
"I promise too." Jackson smiled and tackled me in a hug, making us both laugh.
"I love you Jacky."
"I love you Marky."
//End of memories//

I don't know what came over me. One minute the drink was in my hand, the next it was all over the couple who was all over each other.
The girl screamed and threw a string of curse words at me. It wasn't long before she left. Jackson, however, was furious.
"What the hell Mark?!" he screamed and jumped up from the couch.
"I tripped." I smiled, and casually walked back into the abandoned kitchen.
"You always have to ruin everything!" he yelled, closely on my tail, fuming.
"Do I? She probably had an STD, not that it would matter because I bet you have one too." I chuckled, and washed my hands.
That was the final straw, Jackson grabbed hold of my wrist and pushed me, my back pressed against the counter, and Jackson beyond furious, holding my wrist tightly.
"What are you gonna do Jackson? Hit me?" I teased, slightly intimidated.
"Shut up." He growled, not letting me go.
"Just let me go, I'm tired of your shi-" I started, but I was cut off by Jackson.
Well... Jackson's lips.
It was surprising how needy the kiss was, it was as if he was desperate. It didn't take me too long to kiss back, with just as much desperation he had. It quickly escalated to a french kiss, my hands tangled in his hair, his arms around my waist, my back pressed against the bench.
The loud music pumping through my ears, tongue dancing with his, hands in his hair.
It was perfect.... before I came to my senses and pushed him off me.
"What's wrong Mark?" he smirked and winked at me.
"I hate you." I said quickly, my face flushed and my hands shaking.
"You loved it." He stated and leaned against the door, observing my every move.
"I'm leaving." I replied and rushed out of the kitchen.
"Not even a goodbye kiss?" I heard him say but chose to ignore it.
"Mark! What's wrong? You look worried." Tae had approached me, Jungkook closely behind him.
"I-I'm fine." I stuttered before my eyes trailed down to his hands. The hands that were interwined with Jungkook's. "Are you guys..?"
"What?" Tae asked and saw I was looking at his hands, and quickly let go. "Nah, Kookie just needed someone to walk him everywhere." he flashed a smile. Liar.
"But NamJin (Namjoon x Jin) is real!" Jungkook shouted, obviously wasted.
"Great!" I smiled, still overwhelmed from before.
"Not official, but we all know what happens behind closed doors." Tae winked and starting to giggle.
"Okay now, don't get too wild." I smiled.
Just then, Jackson appeared from out of the kitchen, that was my cue to leave.
"I'll see you guys later." I rushed, before I made a bee-line to the front door.
"Mark!" Jackson called, and rushed to catch up to me, before I had a chance to flee.
"What?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.
"Don't tell anyone about what happened, got it?"
"Whatever." I replied and walked right out the front door.

So that kiss meant nothing to him? Sure didn't feel like it.
-------//
A/N:
This took so long I'm so sorry and I haven't editted it and I'm sorry please forgive me.
Shoutout to a certain reader who voted for this story, words cannot describe how much it meant to me.
I realise my chapters are so small but I try.
Anyways, have a good day xx
-DimSum xx

15/11/2016