Chapter 3| Meeting the neighbours

Warning: Mild Violence (Will be marked with a *)
//-----\\
After seeing Jimin, I quickly made an excuse to get out of there, saying I had to use the bathroom. Lie.
After closing the door I heard the faint voices and tried to figure out who they belonged to.
"How do you know Mark? He's new this year." It was Jungkook.
"No he's not. I knew him from grade 8." Jimin's sweet voice rang through my ears.
"Why did he leave?" Jungkook.
"He had to move." Jimin stated.
"His name seems so farmiliar." Jin.
"Marky-pooh. That's what all the bullies used to call him." Jimin.
"That's right! That was ages ago!" Jin.
"Well you two were the only ones here 3 years ago." Jungkook.
"Yeah. I can't believe you remembered him Jimin, I only learnt his name when he left.". Jin.
"I never forget a face." Jimin laughed causing the other boys to laugh.
After the laughter died down, I heard Seokjin speak.
"I remember how bad he was bullied." Jin sighed. "It must of been horrible for him." It was.
Jimin said nothing at this, Jin could tell he got uncomfortable and his mind wandered.
"Jimin...did you..?" Jin asked, not being able to finish his sentence as Jimin interupted him.
"Bully Mark everytime I saw him? Knock his books out of his hands and kick them under the lockers? Call him horrible names?" Jimin asked, his voice raised.

-- Mark, 3 years ago. School oval ~ HPE class.--**
"Pick partners please." Mr Nam spoke, holding a whistle in his hand, a clipboard in the other.
Suddenly my ears were filled with names being called out and kids partnering up with people, obviously I was the only kid left.
"Mr Nam I don't have a partner." I spoke, my eyes fixated on my hands.
"I see..." he contemplated before pointing to a group of three, "Park Jimin partner up with Mark."
My stomach dropped and I heard Jimin mumble some curse words under his breath before walking over to me, disgust etched upon his face.
"Now, everyone is to be back here in half an hour, go check out the new running track," Mr Nam said "if there are any problems make sure you come straight back here, no wandering around."
The new running track was located a little far from the classrooms and next to the football field.
After everyone was dismissed, Mr Nam sat down by a tree and started doing work on his clipboard.
Jimin saw his oppurtunity and started walking away from the running track and towards the school pool, not wanting to be alone, I followed him.
"Jimin we are supposed to be down at the race track, Mr Nam will kill us if he finds us here!" I exclaimed, trying to stop him, but he kept shrugging me off, determined to get to the pool.
"Stop following me." was all he said as he opened the gate to the pool, stepping inside and standing near the edge of the water. I stopped a good metre away from the edge and begged him to go back.
"Jimin we can't just leave! Do you have any idea of how stupid this is?!" I exclaimed, frustrated with him. All he did was laugh.
"Stupid? Let me tell you the difference between you and I, Mark," he turned to face me, his expression neutral but his eyes were darker than before. "You stick your little nose in places you don't belong, you just assume that you are smarter than everyone and you will never get it through your thick skull that nobody likes you!" he yelled, taking a step closer to me each outburst he spoke.
I was just about to say a snarky comment about how my nose wasn't even that little and there's a good chance I'm smarter than everyone I meet, when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It took me a while to register what was happening, by the time I realised Jimin had punched me, he had thrown countless punches to my body, showing no mercy. Blow after blow, it was pain I had never experienced. It felt as if my stomach was being crushed, my knees were weak and I couldn't defend myself as I feared it would cause more trouble. So I just took the punchers, put up with the pain, suffered every hit. He didn't stop until I was on the floor, finding it hard to catch my breath. Every time I inhaled my stomach twisted and I coughed up liquid. I didn't even want to know what it was.
"Stay out of my life Tuan," he stated before lifting me from the ground "I mean it."
Just as I thought Jimin was going to be nice to me, he launched me into the pool, and ran out the gate to get Mr Nam and tell him how I was the one who wanted to go to the pool in the first place even though he disagreed. He probably told him I wanted to go for a swim in the pool.
I wouldn't know. I wasn't conscious.