Chapter 5| Invitiation?

After school, which, I might add, was very long and painful. Especially because I saw Jackson everywhere I went. Went to the boys bathroom? There he was. Need to get something out of my locker? He was at his locker, which is 5 rows across from mine. Went to buy something to eat? He was 3 people on front of me. Anyways, after school, Jungkook had invited me over to his house to chill with the boys, which, I thought was fine.
--
"Who wants to do prank calls?" suggested J-Hope, sprawled out on one of Jungkook's leather couches, the one closest to the door. Jungkook positioned himself on a recliner, beside the couch J-Hope was on whilst Jin was in the kitchen (which was located down the hall) with Taehyung and Rapmon, making sandwiches. Yoongi was asleep on the couch diagonal from J-Hope. Jimin was next to me, on the couch across from Suga.
"We did that last time!" Taehyung complained, walking down the hall and sitting down in Jungkooks lap.
"Mark wasn't here last time we did." J-Hope retorted.
"Mark, do you want to do prank calls?" Tae asked, in hope I'd say no.
I was torn between Tae and J-Hope, luckily Jimin answered for me.
"Let's play truth or dare." Jimin suggested, and I gave an eager nod. Everyone seemed to agree, and when Jin and Rapmon came back with the sandwiches, everyone (except Suga) was in a circle on the floor.
"Who wants to start?" Jin asked, ham and cheese sandwich in hand.
"I will." Rapmonster said, looking around the circle for a victim.
"Hoseok, Truth or Dare."
"Truth."
"Would you rather run naked through the street or have ice down your pants for a minute?"
"Ice down my pants, it'll just melt because I'm too hot."
"Wanna bet?" Jin smirked, eating his sandwich.
"No! No I'm fine, I'll be right." Hoseok urged, fear in his voice.
"I dare you to do it." a husky voice belonging to Yoongi added as he stumbled his way to the floor.
"It was truth, not dare. You can't make me!" he protested, folding his arms.
"Whatever." Yoongi grumbled.
"Mark!" J-Hope yelled, I instantly jumped from the volume of his voice.
"Yes?"
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Out of all of us, which one do you like most?"
I was shocked. I mean, Jungkook was my first friend, yet Jimin started to climb up my friendship list, but Jin and Rapmon are so caring. Tae and J-Hope are so funny and make me feel like home and Yoongi is so laid back. I couldn't possibly choose one!
"Can I pick dare?"
"You picked truth though!" J-Hope argued.
"I pick dare now."
"Fine" J-Hope whined. "I dare you to do a handstand."
"Easy." I laughed and stood up.
Everyone clapped for me as I hoisted myself up. It was going well until my shirt slid and exposed my bare stomach. I quickly got down, but it was too late. All of them had seen under my shirt.
"Impressive." Yoongi stated, causing everyone to laugh and a blush to spread across my cheeks.
"Jin, truth or dare?" I asked, trying to cover up my embarrasment.
"Dare." He said, smiling.
"I dare you to sing for us."
And he sang. His voice was beautiful, it nearly brought me to tears. I don't think anyone was expecting it because afterwards, everyone was clapping and muttering words like 'unforgettable' and 'amazing'. Namjoon even wiped a fake tear while Jin bowed.
"J-Hope, truth or dare."
"Dare."
Jin and Yoongi shared a glance and Hoseok was filled with regret.
"I dare you to shove ice down your pants."
---
As I was walking towards my front door, I heard voices inside.
"I'm sorry about my son's actions," a female voice spoke, "he usually isn't like this."
I rested my ear against the door, eager to hear more.
"I am sorry too, Mark is usually a very well mannered boy." Dad.
"Maybe we should make them spend some time together." this time, the voice belonged to a male.
It was then I realised it was Jackson's parents.
"Sounds like a great idea."
That was my cue to burst in and tell them all my negative comments and suggestions about the situation, but someone interrupted me.
"It's a little rude to spy on people Marky-Pooh."
I told myself to ignore him, but I don't listen to anyone.
"Spy? I'm not a spy, I'm a top secret investigator ." I retorted, turning myself to look at him.
"Oh okay." he said, with a ghost of a smile, walking up my driveway. "It's not a secret anymore."
"What?" I asked, confused.
"You said you were a top secret investigator... it's not a secret anymore because you told me." he explained, walking up to the door.
"Wow, Wang can do Math." I joked, stepping out of his way.
"Math?" he looked at me, an eye-brow raised.
"You don't know what sarcasm is?" I asked as I folded my arms.
"Of course I do." he muttered, eyeing me up and down,'"What in the world are you doing? This is your house...why are you waiting to walk in?"
"Our parents are talking, I don't want to walk in and have them tell me I need to 'hang out' with you."
"What do you mean, 'hang out with me'?" his calm voice developed to a icy cold one.
"They want us to have a better relationship" I said. Jackson rolled his eyes, a move that boiled anger inside me. "What's so bad about hanging out with me, Jackson?"
"You're a loser Mark, I can't be seen with you." he retorted and walked right in the door, leaving me at the doorstep.
--
"Jackson!", my dad said, a smile upon his face.
"Hello Mr Tuan." he smiled and walked into the lounge room, where our parents were sitting.
I ended up walking in a couple of seconds later, pretending nothing happened.
"Mark, just the person we were looking for." Mrs Wang said.
I sat down, next to dad.
"We were thinking that maybe, you would spend some time with Jackson, maybe end up being friends like you were all those years ago." Mr Wang spoke, his hand interwimed with his wife's.
I was silently contemplating. Spending time with Jackson wouldn't be that bad, would it? I looked over at Jackson, hoping he would give me an answer, and he did.
His facial expression was screaming 'no' and I realised it would be better if we didn't communicate with each other.
"What do you say, Mark?" My dad asked, looking at me.
I considered Jackson's thoughts and smiled. If  I said yes, he would hate me forever, he might even bully me again. If I say no, he would leave me alone, life would be good again. We all know what the better option is.
"I would love to spend time with Jackson." I replied.
"Great! Jackson's having a party Friday night, you should go!" Mr Wang said.
Jackson was just about to decline, but I beat him to it.
"Friday? That's tomorrow...I need to study. Sorry."
"Nonsense! You are going to that party, young man." My dad demanded.
"I don't know...." I mumbled.
"He says he needs to study, let the boy study." Jackson said, defending himself more than me.
"Come on Mark, live a little." Mrs Wang spoke.
"Okay fine, I'd love to come." I decided, still indecisive.
Mrs Wang squealed and jumped up.
"This is great!" She smiled and pulled me up in a hug.
"We better get going, Jackson has a basketball game soon." Mr Wang said.
"Goodbye!" My dad said as the Wang family left.
I just smiled, and thought to myself. The only reason why I ever agreed, was to get on Jacksons nerves, but I'm starting to think it wasn't the only reason I said yes.
--
A text tone interrupted me from my thoughts, curious, I opened it.

From: Unknown
Thanks for ruining my life again Marky, I can count on you to be a disappointment. Can't wait for tomorrow. Loser.
Sent: 30 seconds ago.

I should be scared. I should be contemplating my life choices. I should feel guilty...
But all I could think about was how the heck Jackson got my number.

///////---------
A/N: Hellooo
Thanks to the bunch of you that read this, it honestly means so much to me.
I'm doing this for all the Markson shippers out there, shout out to yall (and every other ship in this fanfiction because I don't even know anymore).
Sorry for all the grammar errors and everything (if there are any).
Have an awesome one!
[Side note- I said I'd update every three days but I'm honestly unpredictable and I don't know how many days it takes for me to write.]
This is the longest Author note I've written, sorry about that.
-DimSum xxxooo