They all looked at each other worried. I looked at them suspiciously and walked to the closet. They couldn't have done anything to me while I was sleeping right? 

As I opened the closet, all my clothes fell out.

That's weird, I organized this perfectly inside the drawers so why are these out? I looked at all the clothes that fell and realized, they were all my bras and underwear. My face burned red from embarrassment and anger as I flung around and turned toward them. 

"YOU, DID YOU GUYS DO THIS?!" I yelled.

Andrew laughed awkwardly, "Haha, about that-" 

Andrew quickly ran out the door dragging Elliot with him. "I'll come to pick you guys up early tomorrow so get some sleep ok." Andrew yelled out from the hall way. My glare quickly turned to the next person, Aron. He, just like his brother, let out and awkward laugh and smile then ran out the door, closing it with a lock.

Only one person remained, the now frightened Royce who was unsure of how to explain the situation.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" I asked in a demanding voice while slowly walking towards him. His innocent face made me feel a little bad but I decided to continue with the mad act because seeing him flustered was kind of cute.

"Well, uh, um." Royce was jumpy and couldn't find a way to complete the sentence. Just as I was a foot away, Royce turned into a cat. I let out a sigh and decided to question Aron and Andrew later since whatever happened probably was their idea. Even I don't have the heart to be mad at a little kitty. 

I sat on my bed again and looked at Royce. 

"I'm not mad at you so you can turn back into a human." I said. He didn't transformed back and silence wrapped the both of us. heh, stubborn much? I went over to Royce and picked him up them sat back on my bed with him in my lap. 

"You know I can't be mad at you, especially when your in your cat form." I said while petting him. He began to purr and I laughed a little.

All of a sudden my heart began beating rapidly and my head began to ache. W-What's happening? Am I transforming again? No, that's not it, this feels different.

My body became hot and my breathing began to change. Instantly, Royce's eyes shot open and he jumped off my lap turning into a human.

"Ellie, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Royce said while on his knees and holding onto my shoulders. I looked up at him and his face flushed red. His eyes were now that of a cats and I felt an urge, but what type of urge was it I wonder.

"H-Hold on. I'm going to call Andrew and Aron. Just lie down on the bed." Royce said while calling Andrew on the phone. It was only minutes later that, out of breath Aron and his brother along with Elliot, came barging into the room.

"Go take her to the examination room and check her out. Find out whats wrong and report directly back to me and no one else. Make sure to not be seen by those people." Andrew said to Elliot. 

Elliot nodded and walked over to me only to be bumped into by Aron who rushed to my side. 

"Are you ok?" Andrew asked worriedly. As soon as he touched me, he did the same thing Royce did. He looked at me slightly blushing and then quickly let go, turning to Royce. Though they were only making eye contact, their expressions toward each other made it seem like they were having a conversation.

"Do you think it could be-" Aron stopped and waited for Royce to give his opinion. He purposely didn't finish the sentence so that I wouldn't know, but it seemed like he said just enough for Royce to understand what he was talking about.