The beating

My mom stood at the door speechless. Her hands trembled as she dropped the plate of food she was holding. She put one hand over her mouth at the sight of her daughter pinned down by an unknown man.

Royce froze in shock unsure of what to do. If he moved my mom would surely panic but if he stayed like this it would only be a matter of time until my dad would run in and beat him up. The best option was to move slowly so that he wouldn't startle her and to speak to her in a low gentle voice explaining what happened.

While I staring at Royce I looked at him sending signals of what he should do. He somehow understood my terrible signals and gestures and was going to try talking to her. He took a deep breath in, preparing himself before he took action. Just as he was about to speak my dad barged in holding onto my frightened mother. Royce became tense as he could feel the deadly glare of my father.

My dad ran over to me throwing Royce onto the floor. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!?" My dad screamed grabbing the collar of Royce's shirt. Royce trembled as my dad clenched his fist.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" My dad exclaimed.

"It's a misunderstanding sir, i'm a friend of your daughter." Royce's said in a low, shaky voice.

"DON'T LIE TO ME KID! I HAVE THE COPS ON THEIR WAY RIGHT NOW FOR BREAK IN AND ENTRY!" My dad declared. What? He called the cops! Royce has to get away quickly! What should I do?

"D-Dad i'm fine he is my friend." I said while standing up. "Please let him go."

"Its ok sweetie you don't have to lie I've got him held down." my dad said looking at me as if I was scared.

"If he really was your friend he would have came to the door and knocked." my dad said while tightening his grasp on Royce. Royce looked like a frightened little boy which made me feel bad for him. I need to distract them so Royce can have a chance to escape. I have an idea hopefully it works though.

I gently placed my hand over my forehead. I looked down at the floor constantly blinking and pretending to loose my balance.

" D-Dad i don't feel so well." I stuttered while falling to the floor. My mom ran over to me as I pretended to be unconscious.

"HONEY!" My mom screamed. I could hear my dad throw Royce to the side as he ran to me. Good now Royce has a chance to escape. My dad picked me up telling my mom to dial 911. I need to stop my mom from calling 911! Wait, why don't I hear Royce running away? I opened my eyes a little and saw Royce worriedly looking at me. Does Royce think that I really passed out? We made eye contact and I winked at him. Hopefully he understood that.

Royce smiled at me relived that I was ok and stood up. My dad looked over his shoulder and saw Royce sneaking away.

"Hey! You-" I cut off my dad by grabbing onto him and making it seem like I was starting to wake up. He looked back at me while holding onto my hand.

"Sweetie! Are you ok?" My dad said gently helping me sit up. I glanced at Royce signaling him to leave. He quickly ran to the window and jumped out. Yes he left in time! That's what I thought until I heard sirens outside of my house. Did he get caught? I rushed to the window. I looked around but I couldn't see him.

"Don't worry hunny if he jumped out the window the police definitely will catch him and don't run around you just passed out." my dad said walking towards me.

"I'm fine. I already went to the nurse at school and she said it was due to lack of sleep so i'm fine I just need some rest." I said while sitting down on my bed. He looked at me hesitantly then took a deep breath in.

"I'll be right back. Lock your window. I'm going to go talk to your mother." He said while leaving. I hugged onto my pillow while laying on my bed. I hope Royce is ok. I sighed and rolled over only to be face with a cat. Not just any cat it was Royce! Thank god he is ok. I picked him up and hugged him. I could hear his soothing pur as he rubbed his head under my chin. I laughed a little while placing him on my lap.

Aron wagged his tale and walked over to me. I reached out my hand and began petting him. That's weird normally Aron wouldn't let me treat him like an animal. I wonder what he's up to. My thought was broken off when Aron began licking my hand and nuzzling me. Ok this is seriously weird. Aron froze and then jolted to the door. Startled, I quickly stood up. Looked at the door and heard footsteps. Seconds later there was knocking.

"Hello this is the police. We are here to ask you about what happened." A female voice said. I walked to the door and opened it. A women with dark brown hair that was tied back smiled at me and behind her stood a tall man with short black hair that looked down at me. I opened the door all the way inviting them in.

"I'll tell you this now, the boy who snuck in was my friend and I invited him here so there is nothing that we need to discuss." I said while folding my arms. Aron began growling at them. If Aron is growling at them something must be up. I looked at the two police and noticed they looked a bit strange.

"Hey, um can I see your police badge, I don't mean to be rude but i'm still a little shocked about what happened so I would like to know who you are." I said while smiling. The two began chuckling under their breath and then the man shut the door and locked it.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked stepping backwards. Aron stood in front of me and began showing signs of aggression towards them. Royce hissed and I picked him up.

"What do you want!" I yelled afraid.

"You caught on quickly i'm impressed." The woman said walking towards me. Aron snarled at her showing his teeth and making her stop.

"Aron, that's not how you should be acting towards your boss." The man said as he took out a beating stick. Aron automatically began whimpering while stepping back. A reaction like that makes it seem like they have already beaten him with that in the past.

"We won't hurt you we are here for your two friends, although we did drug your parents a bit and they will be knocked out a little." The woman said grabbing Aron by the neck. What?

Aron whined as she squeezed him harder. I ran to Aron while pulling him away from the woman.

"I won't let you touch them you old hag!" I screamed holding tightly onto both of them. The woman laughed at my foolishness.

"You are a stubborn one but that's ok because Aron was one too, that was until I taught him to behave." The woman said walking towards me. I stumbled backwards and tripped crashing down to the ground. The woman took out a whip while slowly walking towards me. She was only inches away when she stopped in front of me. I squeezed onto Aron and Royce not letting them go.

"For disobeying me, you shall be punished!"The woman said while raising her arm up. I tightly closed my eyes as her arm swung at me. It was only moments later when I felt a stinging pain on my arm that was followed by what felt like dripping water. I opened my eyes and what I saw was not water but blood. Lots of it. She hit me again and yet another slice was carved onto my arm.

The wound stung and the tighter I tried holding onto Aron and Royce, the more painful it became.

With every hit I was becoming weaker, much weaker.

How much longer will I be able to last?

*Thanks for reading! PRESS THE VOTE :) and leave a comment! Thank you for reading this far you are WONDERFUL!! :3*

*Oh and sorry that I rushed things, please don't leave bad comments i'm trying to learn to take my time but its a work and progress for me :( *