Are we through?

Chapter29: Are we through?

Clarence was the one who kidnapped me after finding out Royce was living here.

He was also someone who kissed me.

Great, just another one to add to the list. Worst part is, Royce doesn't know about any of the ones who I have kissed so saying his brother is one of them is going to be awkward.

I glared at Clarence who was laughing at me.

"Clarence! You ass! Why did you do that?! I thought I was gonna die!" I screamed while still scattered on the floor with my hand on my chest.

My heart was beating crazily and I tried to calm my mind, worried that I may transform into who knows what.

"Sorry, sorry. My fault." he said while still laughing.

"It's not funny!" I yelled back annoyed.

"It kinda is. You're reaction was priceless. I totally thought you peed yourself haha."

"Oh shut up. I wasn't about pee myself. I was about to kick you in the balls. In fact, maybe I should." I replied while grabbing my clip off the floor and fixing my hair.

Clarence held out his hand and helped me up.

"So why did you do that? Do you not know how to greet someone normally?" I asked.

"Well I assumed you forgot about who I was so I thought pretending to kidnap you may jog your memory of me." he answered back while staring at me and trying to hold in a laugh.

"Well I didn't forget and the only memories you jogged were the ones that made me think I was about to die." I replied.

Clarence still looked like he was holding in his laugh but not for the same reason. This time he was only laughing when he looked at me.

"What is it now?!" I exclaimed.

"You're face. You're lip stick is smeared a bit and you look pretty stupid with it like that. Even though you're mad I can't take you seriously." he said while chuckling a bit.

"Well whose fault do you think that is! Besides, it's lip gloss, not lip stick." I said back embarrassed.

"Where is it messed up?" I asked feeling my face.

Clarence put his hands in his pockets and leaned his head close to mine as he searched for where my lip gloss smeared.

"Rightttt..., here." He said right before pressing his lips to mine.

I pushed him away angrily and he smiled back.

"REALLY?! SERIOUSLY?!" I yelled at him pissed.

I was mad beyond belief, which didn't help as I struggled to speak.
I wasn't able to think of a complete sentence so only bits of words came out.

"YOU-UGHHH! YOURE SUCH A MGFFFFF! WHY WOULD YOU?!?!?!! HOW COME?!?!AGHHH!!!"

I'll admit, it wasn't my best way of telling someone off but when you are super frustrated, sometimes only noises will come out.

And because I couldn't speak properly, I became even more pissed and agitated but finally managed to get a sentence to come out.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID LIKE THAT?!" I yelled as he just laughed it off.

"AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AGAIN!?!?"

"Sorry, your reaction was pretty funny. I mean, it's okay to yell but at least know what you are going to say. And I kissed you to help jog your memory of me." he said with a smile.