Kidnapped

My kidnapper was Royce's brother! I think his name was Clarence. I struggled to get my hands untied but it was no use. My heart pounded and my breathing became uneven. I began panicking.

Normally in movies when people are tied up they get beaten and then killed!
B-but I don't want to die!

"I need to as you a few questions." Clarence said sending chills down my body. That's it, I'm gonna die!

"Please don't kill me! I really don't want to die!" I said desperately.

He looked at me confused and then laughed at my stupidity.

"I have no intentions of killing you or hurting you at all" he said still laughing.

Wow for some reason when he laughs there is something attractive about it. He could probably be a model. Wait! He has me tied up! I can't be attracted to him he is the bad guy!

"Why do you have me tied up." I asked once he finally stopped laughing at me.

"Why? Because, I need to talk to you. I know you have my brother. You must have already found out about him transforming. What I want to know is why are you keeping him captive? Are you experimenting on him? If you are I demand you give him back or I really will get violent." He said in a fierce voice sending me the feeling he wasn't joking. Wow he must really love his brother to go as far as kidnapping a teenage girl.

"You've got it all wrong. I am aware of his 'transformations' but I'm am not holding him captive. He chose to live with me for your sake." I said trying to calm him down.

"Why would he choose you over me, his family? Are you lying to me?" He asked suspiciously. I would say he could go and see Royce but Royce told me he can't meet his family or the government could find them to.

"Look, Royce is fine and he has his own reasons for leaving. You should respect his choices. If anything happens and he wants to go home he will." I said hoping he will understand.

"Royce?" He said. That's right I forgot they don't have names only Clarence does because he used to be the only one who would walk around outside in human form.

"Um uh yeah I kinda gave him that name. But don't worry I didn't force him to have it! He agreed to it!" I said panicking. What if he doesn't like it and gets mad that I labeled his brother..

"Hmm that's a good name for him." He said thinking about it.

"U-um do you think you can untie me?" I said while fidgeting. Oh yeah what time is it I need to get to school!

"Oh yeah sorry about that." He said while uniting me.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my wrist that hurt from being tied.

"It's about 2:00pm" he said looking down at his watch.

"It's 2:00pm!!! how long was I knocked out?!" I exclaimed. I guess there is no point in going there.

"Haha yeah.... I kinda drugged you a little more than I thought" he said awkwardly.

"How old are you anyway?" I asked curiously.

"I'm eighteen." He replied.

Though he said he was eighteen, he looked like he could pull off being twenty.

"Sorry for kidnapping you. If its true that my brother is staying there because he wants to, please don't tell him about seeing me today." He said as he opened the front door.

I got up to leave and looked at the apologetic and nervous man.

"Don't worry I won't tell, but I suggest you don't kidnap me or anyone else from now on again." I said, willing to forgive him.