My parents

What am I going to do? If my parents find out about two guys living with me they will get the wrong idea for sure. I paced back and forth thinking of what I should do. The room was silent and you could hear the ticking of a clock on the wall.

I know! They are part animal right? So why don't they just act as my pets! I'll say that I got a dog to protect the house when I'm gone and a cat for when I'm lonely. They won't get mad especially because one of my parents love cats.

"Ok guys when my parents come over you will play the role of my pets." I said looking at them hoping that they would agree.

"Ok but there is a little problem. If we stay in animal form to long we will shift back into humans. It goes the other way as well, if we are humans for to long we will shift into animals. That's why we fall asleep as animals and wake up as humans and the other way around." Royce said as he tilted his head at me with his cute little ears twitching every few minutes.

As long as I can hide them when they are human, it should be fine right? I'll tell Royce and Aron to go to sleep as humans tonight so they can turn into animals when my parents come.

We stayed up for about another hour watching t.v and then went to sleep. Aron and Royce hid all their stuff in my closet so that my parents wouldn't find out about guys being in the house. All that was left was to wait until my parents came home. It was tough trying to sleep and I kept tossing and turning.

The next day I woke up as I heard Aron and Royce come into my room. "Your parents are home!" Aron yelled as I told him not to talk so loud. Royce turned into a cat and jumped onto my bed as Aron turned into a dog and lied down on the ground beside me. I could hear their foot steps. I quickly laid down and pretended that I was asleep. The door handle turned and I took a deep breath as my parents walked into my room.

"honey we are home!" my mom said as she entered the room. She stopped and stared at the two animals sleeping near me. I hope she doesn't get mad. She began to walk towards me and my dad followed in behind her. My dad looked at the animals and then at my mom. I opened my eyes all the way pretending like I was just waking up.

"so you got animals?" dad said looking at the cat sleeping next to me. Oh great he is probably mad. He bent down beside my bed and I thought he was going to yell at me. But then the unexpected happened. My dad reached out his arms and picked Royce up. Royce was unsure of what to do and starred at him. My dad starred back, only when my dad starred back it looked like he was in love. I felt uneasy due to the thought of my dad making crazy love looks at a cat, but the worst part that made me feel sick inside was that he was doing it to Royce. I shivered and looked at Royce who looked frightened as my father squeezed him with a big hug.

"He is so cute!!!" my dad yelled while holding Royce's front paws and swinging him in circles. Is this considered animal or child abuse? Which ever one it is, it's definitely going to scar me for life. There's nothing I can do but watch and pray for Royce's safety. Royce looked at me like he was going to cry when my dad began kissing him and talking to Royce in a way an adult would talk to a baby.

"What's your name you adorable little thing?" my dad said while cuddling him. I could see Royce crying out for help. I'm sorry Royce you're on your own. Once my dad see's something he likes he won't give up on it.

"His name is Royce." I said while watching poor Royce get stripped of his manhood.

I looked over at my mom who was glaring at Aron. "What's wrong mom?" I asked afraid that she wouldn't like him. Aron looked at me unsure if he was doing something wrong or not. I could see Aron shaking from my moms death stare. My mom looked at me then back at Aron. "What is his name? Is he trained?" my mom said looking at me.