Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 1

I was waiting, waiting in the gallery which is on the other side of the gymnasium to watch him play, hiding enough to become invisible and look at him secretly.But with him, there were some girls flirting and falling all over him. Some were awkward when they laugh at their own stupid jokes and some were trying to impress him which is very funny to look at.I don't understand where they get such courage and words to confront him and talk to him like normal people. He is the sport star and handsome devil of the college. Yeah, Like every other girl, I admire him but don't take me wrong that I love him.

Like every other girl I admire him from distance, hearing gossips about him from the people around me,dreaming about taking his autograph or picture or talking to him without feeling shy and just feel like calling his name and hope he respond to that with a smile.Sometimes I wonder if he can consider me as his friend, maybe at least he can talk with or a person at least he can look at. My expectations may falter but I truly hope all this to happen.That moment when he came all the way and hold my hand asking what I was doing there, I couldn't answer looking at him so close.I almost dropped my breath and pounding for more air. He didn't understand what is happening so he took me to college dispensary carrying me in his arms.Even in that situation I can feel the eyes that are watching and the hear mouths that are talking about us. Though I felt uneasy, the sound of my heart beat is loud enough to ignore everything. But the next day all the hottest girls in the college surrounded me to beat me up or to warn me to become invisible. I wish to be, but everything became different and difficult for me because gossips, that I am close to super star is all over the college.It's good that most of them don't know me actually and some glared at me and some hated me and ignored like I never existed. My existence truly became invisible because I used to hide myself from people especially him,our college star.I missed watching him play,smile,laugh and him too. It didn't take much time to guess that I'm missing him.

The thought itself scared me so I decided to overcome the feelings I have with him.One day one of my classmate came with a flower to propose me and you should have guessed what happened there, it's some thing which I never imagined."Don't you know who she is?" Asked someone from behind. I was scared at that voice but somewhere deep in my heart was happy that I can see him. "Are you out of your mind?" Asked in rage. I was surprised to hear him in that angry voice. My classmate ran away leaving us alone.