Chapter 65

Blue's pov

Blue's pov

"I hope that Flash likes Barry," I say, holding the infant in my arms.

"He will. But maybe you should give me Barry and you could hold Flash so that he doesn't ambush him," Calum says, holding his arms out so that he could take Barry. I laugh and hand him the baby. Calum cradles him to his chest.

"I'll be back in a minute," I tell him. Calum nods as I jog off to the boys' game room where I know Ash, Luke, and Michael are with Flash.

~

"Hey guys," I greet, opening the door. Flash runs over and starts jumping up on me. I laugh and pick him up, smiling as he licks my cheeks.

"He's been depressed all week since you went to the hospital and didn't come back," Michael tells me.

"My poor baby missed his mommy," I coo, kissing Flash's head.

"Barry is going to feel like he's in second place compared to Flash," Luke teases.

"Speaking of which, where are Barry and Calum?" Ashton questions.

"Downstairs. Calum took Barry from me so that I could get Flash and calm him down a little bit before he meets Barry," I explain, sitting down on the couch beside my older brother.

"Shouldn't you be going downstairs then? Aren't they waiting for you?" Michael asks me.

"Calum is going to be fine if it takes me a couple of minutes. Do you guys want me to leave you alone or something? It's not like you haven't had the house to yourselves all week long," I tease, nudging Luke. He shoves me back.

"Get out," Michael jokes.

"You're mean, Mikey," I whine.

"You're the one who suggested it," Ashton points out, defending Michael.  I stick my tongue out at him. Ash snickers at my behavior.

"I'm going back downstairs now," I decide, standing back up. Flash was still happily lying in my arms. I walk out of the game room and back downstairs to my boys.

"Hi Barry," I hear Calum whisper. I turn the corner and sit my boyfriend sitting on the couch, staring down at Barry. I smile and watch the two of them. Flash starts to squirm in my arms so I decide to just walk over there. Calum hears me coming, looks up, and smiles.

"Hi baby," Calum greets, pecking me on the lips as soon as I sit down beside him. Flash leans forward, trying to sniff Barry. Calum moves away slightly, I tighten my grip on Flash.

"Calm down Flash," I whisper, petting his head. I slowly allow him to move forward to smell Barry. The baby doesn't even wake up from his nap. Flash decides he likes Barry and lays back in my arms, keeping his eyes focused on my son.

"That was easy," Calum laughs, smiling at me and Flash. I nod and lean my head against his shoulder, grinning back at him and Barry.