Chapter 24

Blue's pov (a week later)

I managed to avoid the Hemmings household all week. Today was the last day we were in Australia. I won. I didn't have to talk to them. We were leaving later.

"You know, if you go talk to them now, you'd find out the truth, then leave. So that way if you're unhappy with what they say, then you can make plans if you never want to visit again and the boys are coming back," Mali suggests, "Of course I hope that you do come back. You're so cute and fun!"

I sigh, "I guess you're right. But I just don't want to go over there."

"Ask the boys to take you. If you go alone, then you might back out," she warns.

"Will you walk me over? I don't want to tell the boys quite yet. I want to know the truth and don't want to listen to them asking questions every three seconds," I confess.

"Of course," Mali assures me, "And I get what you mean about them constantly asking questions. They won't hear us leave." 5 Seconds of Summer were currently upstairs in Calum's room, playing a video game. I choose to spend my last few hours with Mali. That is, until this crazy plan came into existence.

~

"We're here," Mali states as we stand in front of the front door. I nod, swallowing hard.

"Do you want me to go in with you?" She questions, watching me. I'm here that I was pale. I knew I was shaking really badly.

I bite my lip, then shake my head no, "I need to do this by myself. Thank you though, Mali."

Mali smiles and hugs me tightly, "No problem, Blue. Good luck." She turns and walks back down the driveway, flashing me a thumbs up. I let out a shaky breath, then reach forward and knock on the door.

A minute later it swings open revealing Liz Hemmings. She glanced at me, then did a double take, her eyes widening at the sight of me.

"Dylan!" She exclaims, shocked.

"I want to know about Dylan. Why you think I'm her," I say, not taking no for an answer.

"Where's Luke?' Liz asks.

"At Calum's house. He'll live though," I reply.

She shakes her head no, "I'll explain after all six of us are together."

"No," I say sternly, "It's right now or never. Don't think I won't ever talk to you or come back to Australia again." I have no idea where this confidence came from. I had heard the boys talking about how Liz could be if you got on her bad side. I didn't care at the moment though. I just wanted to know the truth. I had worked up the nerve and I was going to get answers.

Liz gives me a harsh look that normally would've made anyone beg for mercy, but gives in.

"Come inside," she says, not giving me an option. I follow her inside, closing the door behind me.