Chapter 55

Just a forewarning, this is a really sucky chapter, but I really wanted to have something for you guys this morning. I'm sorry about how awful it is.

Blue's pov

"So you're really pregnant?" Calum questions, glancing down at my stomach. The two of us were snuggled up together, getting ready to watch a movie. I nod, watching to see his expression. He just starts grinning and rubbing my stomach.

"What are we watching guys?" Luke asks, walking into the room.

I groan loudly, "Me and Calum are watching Arrow. You can go watch something with Michael and Ashton."

"No I can't. I need to supervise you two since you obviously can't be trusted alone," Luke says, glaring at Calum. He was still mad at him.

"What are we going to do? I'm already knocked up," I remind him.

"I know. And do you really want me to go there?" My brother asks, raising an eyebrow. I make a face and push his shoulder away.

"Move over," Luke commands, standing back up.

"What? No," I snap, moving closer to Calum.

"Yes. I'm putting a barrier in between you two," he tells me.

"Luke, maybe you sho-"

"Stay out of this," Luke and I both shout, cutting Calum off. He holds up both hands in surrender, watching the sibling fight nervously.

"I'm older, you need to listen to me," Luke says.

"Bull shit. I don't need to listen to anyone but myself. Especially not my big brother who's mad at one of his best friends for no reason," I reply, standing up so that our heights weren't quite as dramatically apart. He was still a lot taller than me.

"I have a very good reason to be mad at him, Dylan!" Luke yells, "He knocked up my little sister!"

"He's still your best friend," I reply, not backing down, "It's one little thing that really has nothing to do with you. Luke, you can't control my life."

"Maybe I can't, but mum can," he warns.

I raise an eyebrow, unimpressed, "Threatening me with mum? Nice Luke. You're forgetting one thing; I'm not scared of Liz. Besides, I know you wouldn't actually send me back to Australia." His jaw clenched as we stare each other down. Neither one of us wanted to break eye contact first. I was determined not too. My pregnancy hormones were really fueling my rage.

"What's going on?" Ashton asks, walking into the room. Michael was right behind him. Luke and I ignore them, still continuing our staring match.

"The Hemmings are fighting," Calum whispers. Luke finally breaks eye contact with me and I smirk, satisfied.

"I get that you care Luke. I really do. But don't piss me off by trying to care too much," I warn. I grab my blanket and walk past the boys, who didn't know what to do.

~

"Luke's already mad at you. He's going to be even more pissed if he finds out you snuck in here," I warn Calum. He shrugs and pulls me closer to his chest, holding me close.

"I just wanted to be with my girls," he replies.

"Girls?" I question, "I'm not even two weeks pregnant. You can't possibly know that it's a girl."

"I just have a feeling," Calum replies, his hand resting on my stomach. I smile and rest my head in the crook of his neck, feeling completely content.