Chapter 67

Blue's pov

"So guys, how do we feel about doing an interview tomorrow before my mum and dad get here?" Luke questions, reading an email off of his phone. It had been sent to all of them front their manager, but they were all, with the exception of Luke, too lazy to check their phones.

"Sure. Why not?" Ashton responds, shrugging. He was making faces at Barry, who was laying in my arms. Michael had somehow managed to snag the seat on my other side and was currently trying to get me to give him Barry to hold. Calum was seated on the floor in front of me, watching the five of us.

"That includes you too, Blue. Mark wants you and Barry to be there as well. Sort of an introduction to fans for Barry, even though you two have posted pictures of him on Instagram and Twitter," Luke adds. I hesitate. It had been a while since I did an interview and I was nervous about putting Barry in the spotlight. I know it probably wouldn't be intentional, but he could get hurt really easily because he's so small and there are so many fans. Calum notices my hesitation.

"What are you worried about?" He asks, his brown eyes meeting my blue ones.

"I'm kind of worried about putting Barry in the spotlight. What if he accidently get a hurt by a fan or something?" I demand, my protective motherly side showing.

"We take him to the hospital," Michael answers as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I glare at him.

"Well duh, Clifford. But he's so tiny. I don't know. What do you think, Calum?" I question, wanting to know what my boyfriend's opinion on the matter is.

"I think we should do it. We can get there super early and have extra security around whoever is carrying Barry when we leave or are around a big group of fans," Calum answers. I nod absent mindedly, trying to decide. I finally nod, giving Luke the okay to tell Mark that we were in.

~

"So this is little Barry?" Jamie, the host of the television show, asks, smiling at my baby

"So this is little Barry?" Jamie, the host of the television show, asks, smiling at my baby. I nod, feeling proud.

"Does he sleep through the night?" She questions.

"I wish," Michael mumbles.

"The kid is crying like every five minutes," Luke complains.

"It's every two hours thank you very much. And he has gotten better about it," I say, mostly speaking to Luke. He sticks his tongue out at me causing the audience, which was filled with fans, to start shrieking.

"Calum, how do you like being a dad?" Jamie asks, smiling kindly.

"It's awesome. I love Barry so much," Calum gushes, his face lighting up. I grin at him.

"So Blue has tweeted and mentioned that The Flash is her favorite TV show. Is that where the name Barry came from?" She inquires.

"Yep. Before I even told Calum I was pregnant, we agreed on that name for a boy if we ever had kids. He did have a little say in the decision for that," I tease, nudging Calum's shoulder. The audience and Jamie laugh. She asks a few more questions about Barry, then moves onto talking about the boys' third album.