Chapter 48

Blue's pov

"Calum," my older brother's calls. I groan and hold onto my boyfriend tighter, not wanting to let go of him. I was warm and comfortable. Lucky for me, Calum doesn't even try to move. I was half convinced he was still fast asleep.

"Cal- Blue? What are you doing here?" Luke screeches, running over to me. He pulls me off of Calum and hugs me tightly.

"Can't breath, Luke," I mumble, being squished by my brother.

"Oh sorry," he apologizes, letting go if me, "I'm just surprised to see you here. I didn't think you were leaving until next week."

"They let me out a week early. The doctor said I was fine. So Calum came and got me," I explain, yawning. I glance down at my boyfriend and see him laying there still, watching Luke and me.

"You could've at least told me," Luke complains. Calum grins and shrugs.

"In my defense, Calum was the only one who visited me the day the doctor said I could come early and I figured he would have told you guys too," I say, smiling at my brother. Luke still had one arm wrapped around my shoulders.

Luke shrugs, "How long ago did you guys get back here?"

"Like four or so hours ago. Why?" I ask.

"What have you two been doing since then?" Luke continues, narrowing his eyes at us. My cheeks burn.

"Sleeping," Calum answers, smirking at my red face. I groan and cover my face with my hands.

"For the love of God Luke! Is that really any of your business anyways?" I ask, embarrassed. I think older brothers have a special talent for mortifying you.

"Yes, it is. You're my sister and he's my band mate. It's com-" The front door opens and closes again, giving me a little hope.

"Michael or Ashton, whichever one you are, come save me from Luke! He's being mean!" I shout. Michael runs in, a big smile on his face. He pulls me out of Luke's grip and hugs me tightly.

"You're back!" He exclaims. Michael turns to face my older brother.

"The first thing he does is make fun of you. Shame on you, Luke," Michael scolds. I smirk and stick my tongue out at my brother. He sticks his tongue back out at me. Calum just stays there, lying on the couch, laughing at the three of us.

"Is it also Luke's fault that I didn't know you were coming back home today too?" Mikey questions.

"Maybe," Calum calls.

"It is not. It was Calum's fault," Luke defends, sitting on top of my boyfriend.

"Luke! Don't squish my Calum!" I fuss, struggling to pull him up. Luke stands up and I go tumbling backwards. The three boys laugh at me. I frown and flip them off.

"Y'all are mean," I whine, trying to hide my smile. I love seeing the boys happy.

"Sorry babe," Cal says, kissing my cheek as he helps me back up to me feet.

"No pda," Luke scolds, earning a smack on the back of the head from Michael, who was saying to not ruin young love.