Chapter 36

Blue's pov

"Why aren't you talking to the boys?" Nia asks, letting herself into my hotel room. Flash squirms in my arms, trying to see the newcomer. He relaxes when he sees that it's only Nia and Rena. The two sisters sit on either side of me.

"Did they ask you to talk to me?" I question, holding Flash tightly. He struggles to get over to Rena to say hi to her.

"Maybe. But it doesn't matter. Blue, what's wrong?" Nia questions, worried.

"Do you think that I'm really related to Luke or did we just make assumptions?" I ask, avoiding her questions. Both girls stare at me shocked.

"Of course you're Luke's sister! What are you even talking about?" Rena demands.

"Some fans earlier were saying that I'm probably not even related to Luke. And some other really mean things," I explain. They exchange a look.

"We're going to go get Luke. This is something you need to talk to him about," Nia informs me. I don't even try to argue. I didn't have the energy.

A few minutes later Luke walks into my room. He immediately pulls me into a hug, holding me close.

"Don't listen to what anyone else says, okay Blue? Those girls were just jealous of you. I mean, you have an awesome older brother," Luke jokes, trying to make me smile. I crack a small grin, making him smile widely.

"It's just hard to ignore them. I mean, I went from no one giving a shit about what I do to millions of people watching my every move and judging it," I say softly, setting Flash down on the bed. He immediately goes over and starts to sniff Luke. My older brother pets my dog.

"I know what you mean. And I know how nasty they can get. But we have to try our best to not let them get under our skin," he says.

I nod, "When did you suddenly get so smart mister drop out?"

"Hey! At least I made it past year 6," Luke teases, shoving me. I giggle softly.

"Well I was a little busy trying to survive," I joke back.

"Excuses, excuses," he replies. I smile. We both sit in silence for a moment.

"You know, I used to be jealous of you four. Not because you were famous or had money or anything stupid like that. It was because of how close you four are, like brothers. I was jealous because I felt like I was intruding. All I wanted was a sibling or someone who was like a sibling. Then when I found out that I had three older brothers, I wasn't exactly thrilled. I knew you guys were close. I was going to be an intruder again. Besides, I'd just be in the way. But you, Ben, and Jack have all been so nice to me. Even though I'm a brat sometimes," I say, for some reason feeling a little emotional. I glance over at Luke, who was smiling widely at me. He hugs me tightly.

"I love you, Blue," he whispers.

"I love you too, Lukey," I reply, hugging him back.