Chapter 37

Blue's pov (a week later)

"Let's go!" Ashton yells to the other three boys. We were running a little late. We were supposed to be at the venue right now, getting ready for soundcheck. We were not. Luke, Michael, and Calum all overslept. I groan softly, leaning against the wall.

"What's wrong with you?" Ash questions, frowning in my direction.

"I don't feel good. I've felt like I was going to be sick all morning. Will you please carry me out to the car Ash?" I ask nicely, hoping that he'll agree. Ash nods and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling miserable.

"We're ready to go," Michael says, rushing up. Calum and Luke were right behind him. They both frown when they see Ashton holding me.

"What's up with Blue?" Luke asks.

"She apparently doesn't feel good and asked me to carry her," he explains. I start to drift off to sleep.

"I'll take her," Calum volunteers. I'm vaguely aware of being passed over to Calum's arms. Then I'm fast asleep.

~

"Are you feeling better, babe?" Calum asks, running his fingers though my hair. I shake my head no. My head was resting on his legs. Calum frowns.

"I'm sorry baby," he mutters, rubbing my stomach with his other hand. I don't respond.

"Is she awake?" Michael questions, walking into the dressing room.

"Yeah. But I don't know how long she'll be able to stay awake," Cal states. I don't argue with him. My eyes were already drooping again.

"Blue, I know you hate the hospital, but do you want to go? Mum says she'll take you if you want to go," Luke tells me. I contemplate in my head. I really don't want to go at all, but at the same time, I was miserable.

"I'll go," I say softly, "but will someone else go with me?"

"She was planning on taking you during the show," Ashton trails off, frowning.

"Maybe we could ask someone in Hey Violet to go with you too if you want," Calum offers, looking back Ash, Luke, and Michael. He was still running his hands through my hair.

"Please?" I asks softly. Michael nods, then leaves to go ask. He returns a few minutes later.

"Nia and Casey said that they'd go with you. Or if you only want one of them and not the other to go, then they're okay with that too. They said to just let them know," Mikey says.

"I want both of them," I answer softly. Luke texts them for me. I close my eyes aging, trying to fall back asleep. No one stops me.