Chapter 58

Blue's pov

"Happy birthday, baby," Calum whispers in my ear, causing me to wake up. I groan and push him away from, still tired. What can I say? I love sleep.

"Come on Blue," he laughs, "it's almost noon. You need to wake up."

"Nuh uh. That's he kind of thinking that makes you tired later in the day," I mumble, refusing to open my eyes.

"Don't make me get Ash, Mikey, and Luke. They'll get you up by dumping water on you," Calum threatens.

"Do that and this'll be the only kid you ever get, Hood," I warn. He laughs some more.

"Why didn't you wake her up yet?" Luke asks, sitting on the bed beside me.

"I've been trying. She doesn't want to wake up though," Calum replies.

"That means we get to squish her!" Michael shouts. Apparently he was in the room too.

"Don't you even think about it. There's a rule against squishing pregnant people," I say. I open my eyes and see the frown on his face.

"Where's Flash?" I ask. Michael reaches down and picks my dog up off of the floor and places him beside me. I reach over and wrap my arms around my puppy, kissing his head.

"Just so that you know, you're birthday party is here later. And yes there are other people coming before you ask," Ashton informs me. I nod and continue to pet Flash.

~

"So who's genius idea was it to have alcohol at a birthday party for a pregnant seventeen year old?" I ask Ashton as soon as he walks over to me.

"Michael's," he answers. We watch as the drunk boy goes running past us. I laugh a little bit.

"I'm sorry that they got wasted on your birthday," Ash apologizes, not even bothering with mentioning names. We both knew who he was talking about.

"It's alright. I'm just happy someone can enjoy this party," I reply, scanning the crowd for Luke and Calum. I hadn't seen either one of them in a while.

It doesn't take me long to find Luke. He was talking to a small group of people, all of which had red solo cups in their hands.

Calum was a little harder to find. But when I eventually found him in the crowd, I wished I hadn't. He was in a corner with another girl. They were both getting very touchy with each other. I stare at them with wide eyes until they start to kiss. Then I look away, unable to look any longer.

"Blue? What's wrong?" Ashton questions. He hadn't left my side. I wrap my arms around his torso, holding on tightly as I cry. He immediately hugs me back, trying to calm me down. When that doesn't work, he takes me upstairs to my bedroom.

"Blue, why are you crying? What's wrong?" Ash asks again.

"Calum was kissing another girl," I sob, grabbing Flash.

"I know it's no excuse, but he is pretty wasted," Ash offers. I ignore his excuse and continue to cry.

"Please don't cry. Especially not on your birthday," he pleads, sitting down beside me. I hiccup, trying to calm myself down. It didn't work though. I was too upset. Ashton just sat there and held onto me, rubbing my back as I cried.