Chapter 3

Blue's pov

As soon as we walk out of Wendy's, the screaming starts. My eyes widen and I back up until I bump into something. I whip my head around and come face to face with Calum. He offers me his hand. I grab it, holding on tightly. We go back inside the restaurant. Crowds freak me out.

"Adrian said that the car is going to be here in a minute," Michael says. I have no idea who Adrian is. The other boys nod. I just stand there, holding onto Calum tightly.

"There it is. Let's go," Luke states a moment later. My eyes widen.

"Blue, we have to go through the crowd now. They will be grabbing and screaming. I'll be right here with you though. Okay?" Calum questions. I take a deep breath and nod. We follow the other three boys out of Wendy's.

The screaming had gotten a lot louder than what it originally had been. I start to panic a little more. Calum squeezes my hand and sends me a reassuring look. He gently pulls me through the crowd.

"Calum, in," a tall man commands, pointing at the open car door. Calum climbs in. I go to follow. The man stops me. I start to freak out again.

"No! Adrian, she's with us!" Ashton yells over the screaming. The man, Adrian, gives me one look, then lets me climb into the car. I take a seat by Calum, shaking really badly. Adrian closes the door, then climbs into the passenger seat. We slowly pull away from the curb.

"You okay, Blue?" Luke questions. He was sitting on my right side. Calum was on my left. Ashton and Michael were in the seats behind us.

I don't answer him. I just sit there, clutching my jacket to my chest and shaking.

"Boys are you going to tell me who this girl is?" Adrian calls, turning around in his seat.

"We found her in the park. She doesn't have a family, so we're going to take care of her," Michael answers.

"What are your managers going to say about this?" He questions, raising an eyebrow. I tilt my head, confused. Managers?

"They'll live with it," Ashton replies. Calum notices my puzzled look.

"We're in a band," he explains to me. I give him an even more confused look. He grins and passes me his phone and earbuds. I put them in and he clicks on a song called Money. I struggle to hear the mumbling in the background. Then the band screams 'Take my money!'. I jump, throwing the phone up in shock. Calum and Luke laugh at my reaction. I give them a nasty look.

"Sorry about that one, Blue. We should've warned you," Ashton apologizes. I give him a smile, then go back to glaring at Calum and Luke, who were still laughing.