1: We are living the dream baby.

12 years later.

"Chop chop people, we have a show to put on" the voice of the director had me at the edge of a mental breakdown

We had been 17 hours nonstop fixing outfits for the Valentino collection and to say I was tired was little, I was exhausted and all I wanted was to go home and snuggle to my beautiful girlfriend.

But I couldn't, I was stuck with this people for at least 5 more hours, if I was lucky. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, my girlfriend.

"Baby, I'm going to bed, I left food in the microwave. I'm sorry you have to work so much, I love you"

She was the sweetest, I still had no idea how on earth I got so lucky with her.

"VAL!" the director yelled my name

"In here!" I answered putting the last veil to the dress

"BEAUTIFUL, INCREDIBLE!" he yelled with his thick Italian accent

A smile appeared across my face

"Go home dear, I'll see you tomorrow, 6 am sharp" he winked and left

Finally I was able to leave. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my job, it is a blessing but I would rather be designing for my own brand and getting recognition for my clothes and not following directions from anyone.

3 AM

I took a cab to the hotel, the ride was short, and there was little traffic. I got to the penthouse and took all of my clothes, my pajamas were on my side of the bed, and she was asleep. I could stare at her for hours and never get tired of that beautiful face of hers. I had two hours to sleep and then I had to leave again.

"Baby" a soft voice spoke "come on, wake up, and is 5:15"

I groaned I needed more sleep; I needed her and our life back in L.A.

"I can't do this anymore babe"

"Today I the last day, Stefano said we could leave tonight" that sentence helped me finally move out of bed.

"But then we have to go to London and Milan and Paris" I whined

"Don't be a cry baby, this is your dream, our dream" she finished

"I love you" I said softly

"Me more" she smiled and got up "now get in the shower with me, I have to be there at 6 am too"

I ran as fast as I could.

�������.Ɂ