"I would love to take care of the baby. I guess Eliza has a new sister then. Am I right?"

"I assure you that our Eliza would be pleased to have a baby sister. What should we name our new daughter then?"

(A/N: I'm having trouble choosing Angelica or Charlotte. Comment to choose which one seems best.^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saeyoung was back from his adventure with Yoosung. They were gone the whole night, but were lucky to find Elizabeth and a weird warehouse. Elizabeth went missing yesterday  afternoon. She ran away while the door was open and Jumin was in distraught. Her disappearance happened right after your phone call with Jumin.

You helped out by posting pictures on social media and contacted several animal shelters if they spotted her, but none of them were able to find the majestic creature.

 Saeyoung called you somewhere around 9 to tell you that him and Yoosung were planning to sleep in the car and come back home in the morning. You were worried about their safety, but it was relieving to read their texts in the chat rooms. They were successful and brought Eliza back with her. Much to your disappointment Jumin didn't want to take her back, so the whole night you were tending to your daughter who wasn't resistant in taking a bath nor eating left over food.

It was just the sleep that never got to you.

The person before you in the bathroom mirror was not you. Eye bags as dark as the abyss and skin as pale as the white sheets you just got out of the dryer. You were a mess with the stress, crazy sleeping patterns, and without him.

You quickly washed your hands and went back to work.

"(Y/N)~ I brought the spicy noodles. Let's eat!"

Saeyoung was back from getting food. He had a small amount of work today so it was easier for him to finish up early. Meanwhile, you were contacting different guests and their concerns towards V's photographs. Luckily for you, V was able to inform you on the different pieces and what the guests should expect. Stretching your arms in exhaustion, you nodded your head with a grin and walked towards the kitchen.

"Okay~ I'm coming there- Oh. My. Goodness."

All along you thought Eliza was a quiet and obedient cat, but the sight before you just so happened to change that.

Elizabeth III was on top of the refrigerator ready to jump, and all you can do was wonder if the junk food got into her system.

"Eliza, be a good baby and don't jump. I'm warning you Elizabeth, your father will not be pleased if he hears about this."

"Meow."

"Elizabeth don't look at me like that. Please get down safely or else."

"Meow."

"I don't want any of that sass!!! Elizabeth, get DOWN~"

"Meow"

"Ugh~ Elizabeth~ I'm gonna be so screwed if you don't get down from there!~"

Both of you were staring into each other's soul. Saeyoung was filming the entire thing and occasionally taking pictures. You hoped that he did not send a pic to the group chat.