Chapter three-wpov- dreams

Wpov

OH MY GODS I JUST GOT NICO TO SMILE!

I honestly, just got Nico Di Angelo to smile. And it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

As his eyes flutter shut, though, things start to change.

First his smile dissolved into terror.

Then he started shaking.

"Nico?! Nico, wake up!"

He wouldn't wake up.

"Nico, please, wake up!" I said frantically.

Then he screamed. He was trembling.

"Nico wake UP!"

But he wouldn't. His eyes stayed firmly shut.

"P-please..." Nico cried in his sleep.

Sobs shook his body.

He screamed again.

I shook him, and a minute later he whimpered, but slowly opened his eyes. At first he seemed panicked, but soon he remembered where he was and relaxed.

"I-I'm sorry Will! Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry!" Tears swelled in his eyes so I hugged him.

"Hey, it's all right. You didn't wake me up; I was already awake."

He nodded but I knew he didn't believe me. He put his head on my shoulder.

He was breaking. Nico Di Angelo was breaking.

(A/N:I was thinking this would be a good end to a chapter but that would be really short so I guess I should keep writing.)

-----Npov-----

Oh my gods! In all the panick, I had completely forgotten about how my dad still haunts me in my sleep. I forgot about the nightmares.

Will pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. Tears threatened to spill, but I pushed them away.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No....but I have to, don't I?"

Will hugged me closer and I told him my dream.

"It was about a year ago..."

My dad was stepping closer and closer, taking his sweet time getting to me.

He knew the longer he took getting there the longer I get to worry about what he's going to do to me. Now he was inches away.

"Go steal things for me." He said. I knew what he wanted me to steal. He wanted me to steal achohol. He must be out.

Sometimes my dad steals the achohol himself (it usually is successful), but most of the time he likes to make me do it, as he knows how terrified of it I am.

I usually get caught stealing.

They whip those they catch.