Ch.25 Temptation

HEATHER POV

My eyes opened automatically, I frowned when I didn't see Pepper beside me. My eyes widen when I remember what happened last night, I checked my body under the blanket and was shocked to see that I'm only wearing my shirt. My undergarments are on the floor as well as my shorts.

"What have I done?" I'm so upset with myself, I can't believe I gave in to lust and worst of all to a woman. I cheated on Vincent, I'm the worst girlfriend ever.

"But I enjoyed last night" I groaned out loud before slapping my forehead in regret.
Alcohol really makes me do things that I'll regret afterwards, that's why as much as possible I'm avoiding any kinds of liquor. I closed my eyes and the memories of what we did last night came rushing back to me again.

"Pepper?" I called her to make sure that she's not around. I removed my blanket when she didn't respond.
I folded the blanket and fixed the pillows immediately, but my eyes widen in disbelief when I saw blood stains on the bed cover.

"This is so embarrassing" I shook my head and ran to the bathroom afterwards.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed in shock when I faced the mirror. I have lots of hickeys on my body. Two on my breasts, three on my
stomach and four on my hips. I looked like a battered wife.

When I'm done taking a bath, I covered all of my hickeys with concealer and I'm glad that the result is good.

Today is our last day and we'll go home after lunch. Everyone's already eating their breakfast when I arrived, I pretended not to notice Pepper when I saw her on the first table together with Denisse and the others.
I joined Missy's group when I'm done picking the food that I want to eat on the buffet table.

"Good morning Heather, you're blooming" she greeted me.
"Huh? Uh... Really" I said laughing nervously.

"Anyways we're leaving earlier than planned. The weather forecast said that it will rain at one o'clock so we should be out of here before that" she explained while munching the bread that she's holding.

"Okay, I'll pack my things after breakfast" was all I said before I focused on eating. My eyes automatically landed to Pepper's direction and I almost choked when I saw the hickey on her neck and scratch marks on her right shoulder.

Suddenly I want to disappear, everyone will suspect that I'm the one who did it because we shared the same room.

I sighed heavily as I put my spoon down, I'm hungry but I don't want to stay any longer because I can't stand the embarrassment that I'm feeling right now.

"So Denisse and Pepper did it already" Missy said giggling while pointing to Pepper's direction, I'm sure she also saw the hickey.

"Denisse showed interest on her since the first day that we came here, so it's not really surprising" Allison seconded.

I sighed in relief, I'm glad that they didn't think it was me.
"So you're alone last night?" Missy inquired still smiling.

"I don't really remember, but I woke up alone" I managed myself to say. She nodded in understanding before she continued eating.

I still kept on glancing to Pepper's direction once in a while, I'm wondering what happened last night after I drifter to sleep. Denisse and her seems fine, maybe she came back for her last night, after all it's really rude to make someone wait for a long period of time.

As soon as I'm done eating I headed straight to our room to start packing my things, it's lighter now because I already gave the foods that I brought to the children.

"Jesus!" I flinched when Pepper appeared after a while. She just smirked and didn't say anything. She headed to where her bag is located and started packing her things as well.