Ch.20 Marry me

PEPPER POV

Our morning exercise was cancelled because Allison needs to talk to me and Heather.

"So what's this important matter that you need to tell to both of us?" I asked annoyed while my arms crossed. Today I'm supposed to make the students do Zumba.

Heather stood up to make coffee for the both of us.

"The intruder doesn't want to talk" Allison started which not surprised me.

"I told you before that I should be the one interrogating him but you didn't listen. I'd cut his tongue out if that's me" I said snorting.

"Again I'm reminding you that you're not the authority"

"You cancelled my Zumba just to tell me that, I'm out of here" I stood up and about to walk to the door when Heather spoke.

"Don't be rude to Allison, sit down and finish your coffee" she commanded without looking at me. I turned around and glanced to Allison, she's smirking.

"You cannot boss me around miss Lewis" I reminded her while trying to act tough. That's when she raised her brow at me.

"Fine! Next time don't boss me around!" I repeated frowning. Allison's smirk is not leaving me and it's annoying.

"For your own protection miss Lewis I decided to let you stay in Miss Anderson's hut. I hate this idea but for now it's the best thing to do" my eyes widen in disbelief. Suddenly my annoyance with her was replaced by rejoice, I could even kiss her right now because I so love her idea.

"But I'm fine with my room" she argued but Allison shook her head in objection.

"Your room has been compromised already. Pepper's hut is quite far from the Education building plus she have a large dog, I believe somehow you'll be safer there"

"But Penny is a friendly dog" she said pouting.

"Don't name her Penny, she's Pussy!" Penny is an ugly name.

"P-U-S-S-Y" I spelled out loud.

"We both know how to spell that word" Allison commented flatly. I coughed and pretended to be serious before I spoke.

"Heather don't argue okay? It's for your safety" she sighed heavily and thought for a while.

"Okay, I guess you're both right" I wanna dance in happiness, it's like we're live in partners for real.

"You shouldn't leave the school's premises without your bodyguards, even if you're with your boyfriend" I snorted when I heard the word boyfriend, she's not safe with that man.

"That's right!" I seconded before picking up my cup of coffee.

"Anyway how's the preparation of intramural going?" Allison asked without glancing at me.

"It's all set, all we have to do is wait for Monday to come" I replied cockily. She ignored me and glanced to Heather.

"What's your class' booth?"

"Kissing booth" I almost choked when I heard it.

"What? Who's gonna be kissed?" I asked hastily.

"All of us, I'm the first one to participate" again I almost choked.

"Tell your professor that you can't!" I will not allow anyone to kiss her, Vincent is already too much for me.

"I can't, all of us need to participate. No one will be exempted to be fair" she said while shaking her head.