Ch.17 Keena

PEPPER POV

"I have a good news to you" I said to Pussy while caressing her back, she's busy eating the meat loaf that I gave her.

"Heather is back" I said smiling sad. Heaven brought me back to my hut last night, she said I got drunk and kissed Heather in the lavatory.

"Oh that's good news" my brows furrowed upon hearing Lee's voice.

"But you don't seem happy about it" she added as she sit cozily on my couch.

"I wish I could turn back time, I'll take back my decision on waking her up" I replied while sighing heavily. She chuckled lightly before she spoke.

"I'm just kidding when I said that you're not supposed to wake up" my eyes widen in shock. I don't know if she's just playing with my feelings or what.

"Are you even allowed to lie?!" I blurted out in annoyance.

"I said I'm just kidding, that's different from lying and you're stupid enough to believe me" now she's smirking.

"Why would I let someone wake up if she's supposed to die right? I'd be kick out of this very cool position if I do that" she has a point there.

"So you're just kidding as well when you said that you need my spirit back and that I'm the reason why you're still here?" I inquired curiously.

"Yes but of course I'd be glad to accept your spirit if you're willing to trade it for something or someone" she replied mindlessly. I rolled my eyes at her in response and decided to sit on the couch as well.

"Come to think of it, if ever what I said to you before was true, whether you're close with Heather or not you're still gonna offer your life for her because you love her right? so why not make the most of it and stop acting like you're a serious SC president when she is around because it doesn't fit you" I nodded in understanding, I was enlightened by what she said.

"So whose spirit are you going to bring with you?" I asked afterwards.

"That's confidential" she said flatly while checking her newly painted nails.

"How will I know that you're not toying with me?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh I love toying around" she said still chuckling, it sounds sexy but it's annoying for me.

"Nothing bad will happen to you Pepper" she added.

"What about Heather?"

"If the police would be able to track the one that wants her dead then she'll be safe" she said before standing up, she headed to Pussy's direction and massaged her back as well.

"Do you think it's Vincent?" She gave me a bored look.

"I'm not a fortune teller"

"Come on! I'll kiss you just tell me" she laughed out loud by what I said.

"I'm not after your kiss Pep, I can kiss anyone that I like in this school, even Karla. I know she's head over heels for me" I glared at her.

"Don't you flirt with her, she's already Nee-chan's girlfriend" I said hastily.

"Nina Emsworth, that chicken is no match with me"

"I know but still, don't ruin their relationship, if you need a spirit for you to be able to leave here why not get Luna?" I suggested changing our topic. She gazed at me in disbelief.

"I don't like her spirit, she's boring plus she's not really that bad. You're worst than her"

"Is that a compliment?"