XIX

::Roc::

The week had gone pass and I still haven't talked to Yn. Ion know man I didn't mean to yell like that but hell. I should know that she wouldn't never sell out like that.

Me and DayDay were doing our thing on our block where we got most of our business. I handled my business on one corner Day on the other.

"R-roc, I got these cheeseburgers." This man said with dark skin holding a bag up.

"Jessie what the fuck I'm suppose to do with that? Nigga if you ain't got no green then I can't help you." I put my hands in my pocket and started walking away.

He ran after me yelling, "It got lettuce on it!"

I stopped, he bumped into me. I turned around with my pistol cocked to his head.

"A-alright then." Jessie said slowly backing away from me.

Damn. Crack is some hard shit. Foreal.Foreal.

I dapped my last customer before looking at the time on my Rollie.
Once we sold everything we got back in the car and started counting. We still had another task with one of Prince's boys from a while back. I didn't know who it was but everybody else did. He was large when it came to dope dealing. All I knew was the name, Donte.

*** *** ***

"Breh that's what I'm talking bout. ain't no other way of making money this fast. Not that I know." Day said laughing.

I just listened to him while I put bands around more money.

"I got Donte shit in the back. It's bout 10 kilos."

I shook my head putting my hand on the stirring wheel.

"Day ion know if I ever told you this but you like the brother I never had man."

"Damn homie. Well you know we always been close but you've really been there for me ever since Jamar died."

He dapped me up grinning but then his face went blank. I looked at the rear view mirror on his side. A van was beside us full of niggas.

He let go of my hand and I felt a gun on the side of my face.

"Get your ass up out the car nigga!" Was what I heard.

"Yea! Get the fuck out!" I looked over in the van seeing another motherfucker but with a Ak.

Damn we really bout to get jacked for this spare car. Plus we got Donte product in here with all this cash. Shit man.

I looked over at DayDay who looked scared as fuck.

"Come the fuck on!" He said now with the gun on my neck.

I reached for the gun that was on the side of my seat.

"Day get out the car man." I told him easing the gun now in my lap.

Day was frozen. I guess he thought we was both bout to die. I ain't going out like this though. DayDay started opening his door.

By the time I was gonna pulled the gun on this nigga he already started shooting all up in the car.

•. •. •.

Blood was coming from my neck and the back of my head. He threw me out the car and I just laid there on my stomach Gasping for air.

DayDay was laying on the ground. He wasn't moving. I could barely breathe.
I just held my neck trying to stop the bleeding.

-----

::Prince::

"You got your boys out delivering my stuff right man." Donte asked me through the phone.

"Yeah. I'm catching up with them now." I Said making a right turned through one of the neighborhoods we sell at.

"Jay don't fuckin mess up this time you already owe me 10 gran."

"I got you we making 15 gran all together on this mission. I got you." I claimed before he hunged up on me.

I had Ray and Craig in the car with me.

"One of y'all call Roc or Day."

"Damn mami." I said stopping at a red light.

It was a group of girls in a black 2014 Camry. The one in the passengers seat was bad as hell. She had naturally light brown curls with medium skin.
I honked my horn to get her attention.

"Yes." She said with a laugh.

"Ma let me get yo' number before this light turn green." I flashed my signature smile waiting for an answer.

"I don't know you." She said chewing her gum.

"Babe I ain't got much time. And I'll probably never see that sexy face again."

She grinned and turned to her friends. They started whispering. probably telling her who I was.

"You know what I'll give you my number."

When she said that the light turned green and cars started beeping. These hoes better wait.

"Aye get the fuck out the way!"

They must not know my fucking car. I hopped out my ride and looked at the njgga in the car behind me.

"Oh my bad Jay. I'll just go around."

"Yeah you do that." I said walking over to the girls car.

"So mami what's your name?" I said leaning against the car.

"Jayda." She said pulling my arm putting her number down.

"Oh well you might not know but I'm.."

"Jay. Yea I know." She said letting my arm go.

"Prince! come on none of them boys answering." Ray yelled through the other side of the car.

"Um Jayda I'll call you later." I said to her before jogging back to the car.

We drove another block looking for Roc and Day. I couldn't find my car anywhere neither.

"Bruh. Look." Craig said pointing at two figures laying in the road.

Oh shit.