I

~Compton High~

(Chresanto)

Everyone on the bus started to get off once we made it to the bus loop. I got up after Day and we got off with his gang.

Prince- Aye what time is it?

Ray- Time fo' you to get a damn watch or something. (Laughing)

Prince- Ray, you my bro. and shit but I'll still whoop yo' ass.

DayDay- Y'all chill. It's only ten minutes till 8:00.

Prince- okay, this what we gonna do. We gonna take Chres to the office cause he need his schedule and then we can do what we need to do.

*******************************

We started walking threw the crowds to get to the office. People were staring especially at me. I guess you could tell I was new. I stood out from those misfits because what I had on.

~Office~

Secretary- Hello good-morning. How may I help you'll.

Ray- Um He's new here (pointing to Chres.)

Secretary- So he needs a schedule (getting up from desk) a lock. Y/n will show you around.

Chres- Thanks.

Secretary- uh-huh. What's your name? (Looking threw files)

Chres- Chresanto August

Secretary- ok, here's your schedule. Yn !

YourName- Ma'am!

Secretary- could you come out here? I gotta new student,, could you help him around?

Y/n- Sure. (Coming from a room)

She was cute. But I wouldn't really like date her.

Ray- Hey Y/n.

Y/n- (rolls your eyes) Hey.

Secretary- Chres (points) needs someone to show him around the school and where his classes are.

Y/n- ok. C'mon Chres (looking at his schedule) Santo. (Walking away)

Chresanto- Just Chres. (Walking with her)

Y/n- (laughing)

___________

______________

Y/n- so you'll have four different classes everyday, well really eight.

Chres- cool.

Y/n- And your locker number is 431.

Chres- cool.

Y/n- is that all you say? cool.

Chres- naw, I'm just a chill person. you know laid back. (putting books and stuff in his locker)

Y/n- oh, cool. (helping him)

Chres- (laughs)

Y/n- looks like we have first block together.

Chres- and what is that?

Y/n- psychology. (wrapping her arm around his) come on.

Y/n and I walked upstairs and threw hallways to get to our class. The door read Mr. Rogers. She knocked on the door as this old white man opened the door and stepped aside. He immediately knew who I was.

Mr.Rogers- class this is our new student Chresanto August. Chres you can sit right by Y/n.

I walked over by Y/n and sat in the desk next to her as the class started taking notes.