IV

I appreicate all the votes and reads but I need y'all to Comment and Vote more please. -Thanks

___________

________________

_________________________

*12:00*

~Chresanto's House~

(Chresanto)

Chresanto- (eating cereal at the table)

Chresanto's Dad- (sits down across from him) Your mama said I need to talk to you bout what happened early this morning.

Chresanto- nothing happened. I just got lost with the time and i got home late. She took my phone.

CD- damn. I remember them days, I ain't saying I'm old and shit but you just gotta respect me and yo' mama's house.

TF? I ain't did nothing to deserve this conversation.  I shook my head yes and looked up at my mom as she came in the kitchen. She stood there with her arms crossed. TF did I do? I watched my dad go behind her and wrap his arms around her. 

CD- I talked to him baby. He didn't realize what time it was don't trip (kisses her cheek) just give him the phone.

Chresanto's Mom- (stands there with arms still crossed)

CD- Tiffany!

CM- (unfolds her arms) What?! I ain't get no apology or nothing. shit. 

Chresanto- Mama, I'm sorry about the whole coming in late. I should've at least let you know where I was. You forgive me?

CM- Yes Chres, I forgive you. Just know that just cause it's the weekend don't mean you coming in my house anytime of night you let me know first then I see if it's alright. 

Chresanto- ok ma' (putting bowl in the sink)

CM- I don't want you to end up like yo' cousin Jamar. 

I hated how everytime I fuck up she bring him up. Jamar and DayDay were my first cousins on my dad's side. We went everywhere together we were really close. One day it was me, Day, and him and we started walking down to this burger joint from Day's house. We just finished playing football. 

~Flashback~ 

Jamar- Chres, come on rap something. (gripping the football)

Chres- ok.

 "my rap game is neat

so go ahead and take a seat

watch my show

y'all gonna feel me when i feel da flow

dont make my minds blow

im here to bring hip-hop

bigger than fat joe"

Jamar- damn nigga. (passes the football to Day Day) 

DayDay- (catches it) Yea, you got skills.

Chresanto- you think? it  just comes natural i guess. 

We kept passing the ball back and fourth to each other after we got our food. There were these group of niggas who came up to us. They looked like trouble. 

???- Aye yo little man, pass me the ball. (holds him hands out)

DayDay- ....

???- I ain't gonna take it. I got enough money to buy me a hundred balls. (holds bands off money out) sh-t.