IX

(Y/n)

After Chres and Deandra ole' slut ass left. The three of us got all our snacks and started making our way to theater 4. " Why you acting like that Y/n?" Cameron asked me as we walked through the door. The previews were still on and it was pretty loud. "I'm find." I said walking up the stairs after Kali. The lights were on so you could see who all was in the theater. It was sorta crowded. 

Kali- ah shit. Where we gonna sit?

You- Theres some at the very front. 

Cameron- Ion wanna be that close.all these giggas love them some Kevin Hart's. (laughs)

I heard someone yell my name. I looked up and squinked my eyes, ah hell. It was Chresanto's ass signaling us to sit with him and Deandra. There had to be three extra seats where he was. "Look Y/n, he saved us some seats" Kali said as she turned around and smiled at me. I shook my head and made it to the top of the stairs.

Roc- Sup y'all. I saved some seats.

Kali- That's so sweet of you. 

Cameron- I'll sit right here thanks Chres. Kalia sit there.

Of course they would have me sitting right there on the left beside him. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I didn't even look at him. I was just eating my popcorn and watching the previews till his ass bumped my elbow. 

You- What?

Roc- What's your problem? (whispers) 

You- Why everybody asking me that? I don't have a problem, nothing is wrong. 

Roc- well fix your attitude Bestfriend. (smiles)

You- I'm not your Bestfriend. Seems like you got a new one. Talk to Dee. (eats your popcorn)

Roc- Ohhh, I get it. Your just jealous. (takes your popcorn bag & smiles) 

You- no. (snatches it back) Now shut up. The movie's starting. 

*The lights cut off and the movie starts*

This movie was too funny. Kevin Hart is a trip. Everybody was laughing. The only thing that got on my nerves was Deandra getting all seductive. I looked over to seeing her put a sour patch kids in his mouth. I watched as he licked and sucked on her fingers. Eww. She laughed as he pulled her on his lap as they put their attention back on the movie. 

---

~After The Movie~

Roc- This gon' be the last time (Kevin Hart's Voice)

*Everyone laughs* 

Cameron- That movie was good as hell. 

Roc- Hell Yeah. (fixing his snapback) 

Deandra- (takes his hat) I wanna wear it. 

You- (rolls your eyes)

Kali- (looks at you) well we better be going. 

Cameron- yea. 

Roc- We'll walk y'all to tha car then. 

---

🚘Parking Lot🚘

(Roc)

After Y/n and them pulled off me and Deandra walked off to my mom's car hand n' hand. She bad as always. 

Roc- you know you look really bad in this moonlight.

Deandra- (laughs) what? Thanks. I love the way our hands intertwine together. (laughs)

Roc- (kisses her hand & unlocks the door) Ready?

Deandra- yep. 

Roc- (opens her door) 

Deandra- thanks, such a gentleman. (gets in)

---

Once we left I started making my way back to Deandra's place. I learned a lot about her. She lived with her Grandma since her mama left her when she was thirteen. Her mom's a crack addict and she's been through a lot. 

I turned up the radio cause my song was on. "Power Trip" I sung along with Miguel and J. Cole as the song went into the second hook. I put my right hand on Dee's thigh.

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love

Baby, I want you to want me

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?

Baby, I want ya 

Deandra- (laughing) 

Roc- You forever laughing. (pulls up to her place & turns the radio down)

Deandra- yea. I had a good time with you tonight Chres. (caresses his cheek)

Roc- Yea me too (leans in)

Deandra- (leans in)

Roc- (kisses her)

Deandra- (adds tongue & breaks the kiss) 

Roc- woah. (leans back)

Deandra- See you later Santo. (smiles and opens the door)

Roc- alright bae.

Deandra- (closes the door)

---

(Jaden) 

Oh so De'Baby think she can fool up with this striaght up busta? Hell naw, once mine always mine. I thought as I watched her walk up her Grandmama's steps and go inside. I cranked up stopping at her house after Chres pulled off. "She'll be coming back to me just watch. I got something fo' both they a**es...." I said as I drove off going back to my crib.

Y/n is jealous. lol Roc and Deandra??? IDK. Jaden is fvcked in the head stocking niggas.Vote & Comment 😘