Chapter 54

"Do we really have to do this?" I ask tensely, straightening out the crinkles in my dress.

"Calm down babe, just relax." Alexander mumbles from behind as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

Right now the both of us where in Alexander's house, waiting for the minutes to pass by agonisingly slow so my parents could show up.

"Why are we doing this at your place?" I question, leaning back into his comforting embrace.

"Well since we are getting engaged, isn't it expected of you to live in my house?"

Leaning back to look at him, I take note of the smug look plastered on his face.

"Are you sure all of this is just for your image because I have a feeling you're getting too attached to me and want me to live with you." I joke, smiling.

"Well you might be somewhat right." Alexander grins, spinning me around.

Giggling, I lean up slightly so that our lips meet mid way.

His lips soft against mine slowly start to get rougher and harsher with each passing minute.

My hands fisting his light grey shirt while his wind into my hair.

Biting onto his lip, I lightly pull away but Alexander doesn't seem to like it as he pushes me harder into him and gripping my hair tighter though not enough for it to hurt.

Alexander trails his lips from my mouth down to my neck biting and sucking.

My already fading love bite is probably going to flare up again.

That is not something I want my parents to see.

"Nora." Alexander whines when I don't need respond to his kisses.

"Alexander stop, my parents will be here any moment." I gasp out in realisation.

"No they won't, their flight got delayed." He groans into my ear.

That reason was enough for me to kiss him with a new force and passion I had acquired after our night together.

All to soon, Alexander had me wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried us over to the sofa.

Throwing me down, he climbs on top of me, kissing from my neck and downwards, tugging onto my dress lightly, my exposed chest is covered in multiple kisses and red marks from his assault.

Having enough, I sit up, catching him off guard, and flip us around so now I'm straddling him while he lies underneath me with wide eyes.

Grinning in triumph, I start to kiss down his neck, and unbutton his shirt with my hands. Continuing down, I trail kisses all over his chest before I reach his abs. Smirking, I do the one thing I've always wanted to do and lick his abs, tracing them with my tongue. Alexander moans out loud and he tightly fists my hair. My eyes widen slightly as I take him in once more, still not completely used to this. Leaning down, I adjust myself to get close to him as possible.

"Nora-" Alexander cuts himself off as I continue to move my hand up and down.

The ringing of the doorbell makes me shoot up into the air, my eyes wide while Alexander lays there, too exasperated to move.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Alexander snaps, as a knocking on the door ensues.

This time I actually do laugh and quickly let go of him, standing up.

"Why isn't there fucking flight delayed, I swear to-"

"Alexander get dressed." I shush him hurriedly.

Fixing my attire, I make sure my dress is straight and my neck covered.

Hopefully my flushed face won't be too noticeable.

Although Alexander shifting his jeans from one side to the next to get comfortable was all too noticeable.

"You are totally making this up to me." Alexander growls into my ear as we both head for the door.

Smiling brightly, I swing the door open, only for the smile to drop from my face.

What the hell?

"Um," Alexander says with a blank face before putting on a polite smile. "It's nice to finally meet you...all."

"You're telling me." Grins my brother from the front pulling me into a hug.

"It's nice to see you sis." Is all my sister says as she gives a once over to Alexander before pushing past us into the house.

"Teenagers these days." My mum beams as she pulls me into a hug, ripping me from Ben, my brothers, grasp, and bringing Alexander in as well.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mam, you truly must be Nora's gorgeous mother if I'm not mistaken." Alexander replies suavely.

My mother gets pushed out of the way by an all too familiar person.

"And I'm the gorgeous aunt." My mothers sister, Cassie says smiling, completely ignoring me.

Noticing my dad in the corner of the slightly crowded greeting area, I push past my aunt, mother, brother, and cousin and finally reach my father.

His gruff face, stern face fades away as I smile in extreme delight.

To say I was a daddy's girl was an understatement.

"I missed you dad." I mumble into his embrace.

"I missed you too snuggle-"

"Please don't." I mutter as my dad simply laughs.

"You have a lot of explaining to do missie." My dad says, getting all serious again.

Nodding my head solemnly, I see my aunt and cousin being ushered along with my mother into the living room by Alexander.

"Sir." Alexander says seriously coming up behind me and reaching a hand out.

My dad looks from Alexander's outstretched hand and then to him,

I almost gulp in fear of what my father might do, he was an unpredictable man.

I was proved right as my dad pulls Alexander by the hand and pulls him into a bear hug.

"It's nice to meet the man who's marrying my daughter."

Alexander's face mirrors the shock on mine as my father pulls away and heads into the living room.

We had a lot of explaining to do.

-------------
AN: Okay so I have an important question for all of you. I know I said I'll be doing a spin off regarding Alexander's cousin Damien but now I'm double minded and want to do a sequel on Alexander and Nora or #Alora as some of you like to call them xD I've decided to let you decide what you want and go according to that. Please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share