Chapter 12

Harry's POV

After walking the short ten minutes back to my house with Ella in my arms, I opened the door to an empty house. Carrying her into the kitchen, I placed her onto the work top and turned around for a piece of cloth to clean the small cut on her face.

Dampening the cloth under the tap, I began to slowly wipe her face, cleaning the small patches of dried blood. She began to sniffle again and I didn't know what to do as I had never been in this situation before. Gently putting my hands under her chin, I lifted her head to make her eyes meet with mine. I had never realised but they were such a beautiful colour, unlike my boring colours that everyone said they loved, but I didn't see why.

"Don't cry," I whispered to her as she hiccuped, trying to restrain the tears that fell.

"Why do you care? You hate me remember," she said which made my heart crumple. It's not that I hate her, I just find it really hard to forget the thing she did to me and she seems to act as though she never did it and completely forgot. But no. She crushed me and I find it too hard to forgive her yet.

"I don't hate you, I just can't believe you can't remember what you did" I whispered back.

"What do you mea..." she began until I cut her off and told her it would be best if she rested for a while,as she was still in shock from the events that had occurred earlier.

Although she protested, I finally managed to persuade her to take a rest to which she grumbled in response. Guiding he up the stairs I suddenly had a though, where would she stay?!

She couldn't go in Gemma's room as she would tell if anyone had been there and my mum was due back soon, and the guest room wasn't made up. So I guess she's have to go in the one room I had hoped she would never go in....my room.

Taking her by the arm, I pulled her into the room, which wasn't that messy and pulled back the bed covers for her. As she climbed into the bed, her eyes began to flutter shut, and I pulled the covers back over her.

Just before she fell into a deep sleep, I heard her mutter three words which kept me thinking for the next few hours whilst she slept..... "Thank you Harry"

Chapter OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara