Chapter 11

Ella's POV

What just happened? Niall just basically poured his heart out to me about how he felt and all the emotions that had been running through his head. And what had I done...oh yeah, just shut him out further by not listening and running away. I would have to talk to him again about what was going on, but for now I eguess it would just be me.

As I was running down the back street, I realised it was very over grown since last time I had been down here with Niall and could hear a distant voice in the back of my head reminding me what Niall had said........

"I don't want you coming down here on your own Ella, okay? There's lots of weirdos and creeps that hang around here."........

Well that brilliant! alone in a place filled with weirdo and creeps all by myself. I now knew that something was going to happen in these next few streets, what I was though, I wasn't sure.

Harry's POV

After school, I had gone straight home to a quiet house, and one of the schools sluts had come round. Once she had left the house, I decided to go for a walk and see where it would take me.

After about five minutes of walking I heard a scream and shouting between a girl and what sounded to be a group of men. she sounded frightened so I quickly ran to where the voices were coming from. Turning the corner, I realised it was a petite figured girl with long flowing blonde hair, surrounded by a group of teenage boys that I guess we're from a nearby school, trying to prove there egos by scaring girls.

They began to push and shove her into the wall and one lashes out and slapped her across the face, causing a small cut on her cheek to appear.

After weighing up my options i decided that I had to help her, as she was frozen to the spot and all the things the group of lads were shouting at her, we're just foul and I decided I would go and help.

"Oi lads!" I shouted over to them, to which they all turned around and stared at me.

"And what do you want?" once smirked at me.

"Just leave the girl alone,she hasn't done anything so just let her go past and we can all go home." I said trying to keep my voice as steady as possible, as I knew that if I didn't, there would surely be a fight.

"Alright, just this once but just remember this won't happen again. Come on lads!" He shouted and they all pulled away from the enclosing circle they had created, revealing Ella.

As they walked away she crumpled to the floor, tears streaking her cheeks that's once were such a rosy red. I didn't know what to do as she way my enemy and I didn't want her to get any impressions, but in the end I decided I should help her, so I picked her up in my arms bridal style and began to carry her back to mine.

Apart from the odd squirming and complaining that I should put her down, she continued to sniffle and keep quite while more tears streamed down her cheeks.