Chapter 8

Ella's POV

Hearing the alarm clock ringing was the last thin I wanted to listen to at the moment. It's piercing scream just seemed to cause more pain that it was worth.

Throwing back the sheets of my bedding my delicate feet hit the floor and I began to walk to the bathroom. After 20 minutes of curling my hair and getting dressed I was ready to go to school and picked up my bags. Until I looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly realised how broken I looked. A few weeks before I had looked healthy, but now all I could see we're the imperfections I saw in myself.

The way my teeth weren't perfectly straight, my hair not naturally curled and my thighs not society's idea of perfection. I felt like a failure and has to do my best not to cry so I quickly walked down the stairs, plugging my earphones in and beginning the walk to school.

10 minutes passed due to my slow walking and I arrived at school passing through the gates of hell into the yard, earning glares from everyone... Why? I'm not sure. But as I walked on, I heard a nasty snarling laugh coming from the side of me and I turned to see them. There group all laughing at me,

I didn't even care though anymore as I had lost my friend and was now alone in this world and was just bored of everyone.

Walking on my heart shattered as I saw Niall smirking in the background, he was long gone and I knew I could never have him back. Those butterfly feeling I used to feel at the pit of my stomach were now beginning to disperse and leave entirely.

Niall's POV

I cant believe what I'm turning into! I actually like hanging around with these people now and although I miss Ella and I do really need to talk to her today in secret about what's going on, it's just they make me feel known to people for once in my life and for some reason I like it...?

Whilst I thought about it, I decided it would be best to talk to her after school whilst no one was looking, so saying I needed the toilet as an excuse to leave the boys, I began to walk after her in the corridor. I could see her a few paces in front and shouted her to stop. I saw her tense but didn't respond and kept walking till i grabbed her and pushed her against the lockers whispering In her ear. So that no one would hear.

"Meet me behind school, straight after the day ends, we have things to discuss." She quickly nodded her head and after shifting uncomfortably I removed my arms and let her walk away, as I just stood there in the corridor wondering what I was going to do next.

Authors Notes

I hope this was okay and It's actually interesting haha!!

2 comments, 3 votes and 10 reads for an update!!??

I feel really bad asking for comments, votes and reads, but it helps me to know whether or not you guys like the story and if I should continue.