Chapter 10

Ella's POV

As our eyes met I felt my breathing hitch and my body quiver. I hadn't been this close and alone to him since he had started hanging around with that group.

Just as I was about to back away he whispered "wait,please don't go"

"And why would you want me here Niall? You hate me now don't you remember?" I returned icily. This was breaking my heart and I was trying not to let the tear that was so desperately trying to escape.

"Please Ella... don't do this.." he said his voice below a whisper as I'm sure I heard his voice break.

"Don't do what Niall, tell you how I've felt since you've been gone, since you ditched me for my bullies and left me alone to eat lunch either in the lunch hall and get shouted abuse, or in the toilets by myself!"

I had promised myself before I went to meet him that I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't show him my weaknesses, as he would only tell the boys and it would get worse. Damn, now the tear that I thought was so tightly locked up and hidden, was now sliding down my cheek, leaving a weak trail behind it.

"Ella I..." he began as he stepped forward, and I took a step back.

"Damn Ella why can't you see I don't want this, I don't want it to be like this and I hate myself!" he shouted.

"Well you've got a funny way of showing it I whispered before I took off down the backstreet of school towards my house.

Niall's POV

I had thought that after that encounter with her,alone, it would all have been okay and we would have been able to talk and just be close again, if not closer.

I don't know what to do know though because it's getting to the point where I don't even know myself anymore, I hate everything I do and I need her back in my life!!!!

Authors Note

Hey sorry for the late update but I had a lot going on and was busy. But now it's Christmas holidays and I can update a lot quicker!!

Vote!!

Comment !!

Share !!