Chapter 16

Niall's POV

I then rounded on harry, as I had had enough of all his shit and everything else.

"What the hell have you done now?! I can't believe you harry! she's so sweet and innocent how could you?!" I screamed before flinging my fist into his face. He stumbled backwards and clinger into his face, his eyes now a dark black, rather than the emerald green they had held moments before.

"What's your problem mate?!" I haven't done anything but be nice to her so get lost and go back to your bitch!" she yelled back.

Well how do you explain this I shouted shoving my phone in front of him, displaying the image that Ella had just shown him moments before.

He didn't say a word he just looked down, then walked off towards the back of the school, probably to have a cigarette to calm himself and think about all the shitty things he had done to My Ella.

Without another thought, I ran out of the gates of school and sped after her, hoping she hadn't got very far, and if I know Ella, she wasn't the sportiest, even though she still had a slim figure because of her metabolism, meaning she wouldn't have got very far. Unluckily for her, I went for a 5 mile jog every two days to keep up my fitness so I continued to run for another 10 minutes at a fast pace until I saw her.

"ELLA!!" I shouted, to which she quicker her pace, only make me quicken mine until I had grabbed a hold of her.

She began to splutter as years streamed down her face, unable to control the water that was leaking out of her eyes.

I couldn't do anything but hold her tight, and let her know that her friend was back for her and I wasn't ewe leaving her side again, no matter what anyone, including Harry, said.

As her tears began to subside, I gently lifted her head, pushing a piece of hair, that had fallen out of her bun, behind her ear. Stroking her cheek I felt her shudder under my touch.

"Nia--" she began to say, until my lips crashed onto hers. At first she stood still, her lips attached to mine, until I gently tightened my grip against her and she responded.

As we broke away from each other we both looked in each other's eyes and knew it was right.

"Well well well.." we heard from the side of us as we broke apart, with only our hands together.

Authors Note:

Sorry it's been so long i was just super busy over break as had no time to write.

I'm getting lots of reads which I'm so grateful for and I love, but I was wondering of you guys would be so lovely and great like I know you all are and comment and please vote!!!

Those who do, tell me and I can dedicate chapters to you if you want!!