Chapter 2

Ella's POV

As me and Niall entered the class, we took out seats in the middle of the class, as we weren't one of the bad students, filled will sluts and bad asses, however we were neither the nerds at the front. For that reason, me and Niall were the ones who were excluded from the school society and had no one but each other.

After about five minutes of chatting and laughing, the bell went and other students filled into the class room and took their seats. The teacher then walked into a half filled classroom, as all the bad asses and sluts hadn't arrived yet, just like always.

The teachers although annoyed by this fact, couldn't do anything and began the lessons without them. Around 10 minutes into the lesson the group strutted into the classroom, laughing and whistling at something or someone, I couldn't see as Niall was in the way.

They took there seats and began to talk loudly, instead of answering the questions on the board that the teacher had assigned. I turned around, to see what was going on, as 30 minutes later they were still making a commotion. But when I turned around, I was

Being looked right back at by all five boys, so I quickly turned back around to continue my work. But a few second later I was hit on the back with a piece of paper saying

'I see you didn't get any better looking or nicer this year slut'.

I just tried to ignore it and carry on with my work until the bell sounded and I dragged Niall out the room toward the next lesson.

Once chemistry, physics and Maths were over, that seemed as though it dragged on forever, we walked arm in arm towards the canteen. Me and Niall, although many didn't believe us, were only friends, and to be honest he was my rock and I don't think I could survive this place without him.

Once we had got out food, we sat down on the bench eating, until I felt something cold and wet on my back, until I realised it was a drink that had been poured on me. The majority of the school was eating lunch in the canteen, so they all saw this and all burst into fits of hysterics. I turned around to see Louis and Harry will an empty can, with a sky grin on their faces.

I began to run to the toilets, hiding my face from everyone, whilst crying. My bison became blurry as I ran into the toilets and sat on the toilet seat for the rest of lunch crying to myself about how I thought this year would be different, with no bullies or being laughed at, and how I was so wrong.

Authors Note...

So that was your second chapter, slightly longer this time haha!

Is anyone reading this cause I'm not sure whether I should bother keeping on writing this, of no ones interested in reading.... :(

Like, Comment and Share??!?!!!